Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Episode 6

Aired Monday 10:30 PM Jul 21, 2008 on Showtime

7.2
  • Best episode of the show so far! Warning, spoilers contained below.

At the start of this episode, Belle encounters a bit of a tough customer, things go bad and Belle starts to feel threatened by the guy. When she kicked him out, I was glad, because he was being really rude, but I was also curious as to how this might affect her work. She had gotten some bad reviews (so to speak) and her number of clients had gone down, so this situation was not something she wanted. Ben talks Hannah into taking a break, but we can obviously tell that if she is not doing something with Ben, her job is on her mind. But this break provides Hannah with a chance to meet someone off work, and she does. But she uses the name Belle and doesn't tell the guy what she really does, which is understandable, since it seemed she was only really looking for casual sex. I found it so hilarious when Ben walked in and pretended to be Hannah's fiancé, it was a brilliant way to get rid of the guy who wouldn't leave. In the end it was really great of Ben to right such a good review about Belle. Even though he is not a fan of her work, he is still a friend, and it was really nice of him to help a friend in need. Loved this episode, everything you could want was in it, and in the end, you feel closer to the characters.