Secret Diary of a Call Girl Forums

Showtime (ended 2011)

2x02: Official Thread (11/9/2008)

shawnlunn2002

[1]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 41

Bambi runs into some trouble at work and Belle is considering her future, but first she agrees to go on a date with Alex.

Thursday 10.30pm on ITV2.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shawnlunn2002

[2]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 41
    Not quite as good as the opening episode but damn, I do love this show.

Belle considering to have surgery on herself wasn't much of a shock to the system given the emphasis on youth, even in her line of work.

I liked that her surgeon was a client who later made an effort to talk her out of getting anything done. Of course it was probably Alex who sealed the deal on that one.

Bambi is definitely one of those types who tend to invade personal space really easily, doesn't she? First with answering Belle's phone and then with the dodgy client. I can't blame Belle for exploding at one point.

That being said as annoying as Bambi is, she did some positive things too. It was her who got Belle to go on a date with Alex and she more or less defended Belle against Stephanie as well.

Belle returned the favour by getting Bambi out of that hotel. I think the two can be a positive influence on her and with Ben factoring less and Alex in the dark, Belle needs at least one person she can be totally honest with. 8/10.

dju010

[3]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 88
    I was really disappointed by this episode, despite it sets the ground for some interesting developments:
    1. Alex
    2. Will Belle turn into an agent herself?

Over all, I only can hope the show improves again.