Secret Diary of a Call Girl Forums

Showtime (ended 2011)

2x03: Official Thread (18/9/2008)

shawnlunn2002

[1]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 41

Belle struggles with having a relationship. If that wouldn't be enough already, she runs into trouble at work as well when the wife of a client shows up.

Thursday 10pm on ITV2.

Edited on 09/20/2008 8:38am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shawnlunn2002

[2]Sep 19, 2008
    • level: 41

I liked this one a lot. Already we're seeing the difficulties that Belle's profession is having on her relationship.

I don't if it's me but I'm finding the clients who want the Girlfriend Experience somewhat more stranger than the guys who are demanding the kinky stuff. Okay it's not the first time we've seen it but it's strange, right?

Belle's confrontation with the wife could've been written as soapy histronics but I liked the way it was handled. The wife had the right amount of anger and disgust at Belle and even raised the question of Belle having relationships. Belle made the right decision to dump Matt/Tony the client.

When you're fantasising about the wife being in the room you know something isn't right with this arrangement.

As for Alex, I really really do love him. Okay so I got a thing for Callum Blue but he's sweet and Belle needs that. He even surprised her by not wanting to know every intimate secret of hers and their method of breaking up is required viewing as far as I'm concerned.

Bambi and Ben weren't as vocalised in this episode but I didn't view that as a bad thing. Ben really should dump Vanessa though and Bambi's loyalty to Belle is sweet, 7/10.

Edited on 09/19/2008 9:56am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.