Secret Diary of a Call Girl Forums

Showtime (ended 2011)

No Bambi in series 4

becky_buddy

[1]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 3

Anyone know why Bambi isn't in series 4? I know that Ashley Madekwe is currently in Sky Living's new show Bedlam, but I was surprised that the character hasn't even been mentioned by Belle or Ben considering she was a huge part of series 2 and 3, I guess they think that her happy ending with Byron during series 3 was good enough? Very weird.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Canogaparkcindy

[2]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 49
    becky_buddy wrote:

Anyone know why Bambi isn't in series 4? I know that Ashley Madekwe is currently in Sky Living's new show Bedlam, but I was surprised that the character hasn't even been mentioned by Belle or Ben considering she was a huge part of series 2 and 3, I guess they think that her happy ending with Byron during series 3 was good enough? Very weird.

Didn't Belle and her have a falling out in the finale. Bambi hated her for some reason, but then I forgot if they ever made up.

Heather_H

[3]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 35

Yeah, I think they had a fight. It is a bit strange that she's not even mentioned in the dialouge though - whether they'd had an argument or not. She's been one of the main characters for so long.

Ashley Madekwe seems busy enough though. Like you say she's in Bedlam and she's also been cast as the lead in an American pilot for a show called Revenge.

Also, did you know she's engaged to Iddo Goldberg (the guy who plays Ben)?

Canogaparkcindy

[4]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 49
    Heather_H wrote:

Yeah, I think they had a fight. It is a bit strange that she's not even mentioned in the dialouge though - whether they'd had an argument or not. She's been one of the main characters for so long.

Ashley Madekwe seems busy enough though. Like you say she's in Bedlam and she's also been cast as the lead in an American pilot for a show called Revenge.

Also, did you know she's engaged to Iddo Goldberg (the guy who plays Ben)?

Really? That's wild, actually I think Poppy is doing a good job in replacing her though. When Bambi started out, she was as innocent as Poppy, and think the character served her purpose, maybe that's why?