Secret Diary of a Call Girl Forums

Showtime (ended 2011)

The Last Season (The Fourth)

Heather_H

[1]Jan 28, 2011
    • level: 35

The Secret Diary of a Call Girl returns to ITV2 for its fourth and final season on Tuesday, February 1, at 10pm. Who'll be watching?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mermayd

[2]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 19
    Yet another show where the female characters are prostitutes. no I don't think I will be wasting my time with that one.

gothina234

[3]Jan 31, 2011
    • level: 7
    Actually mermayd I have watched the show since the beginning and am a huge fan. The show doesn't put label women as prostitutes it shows women as powerful. Not for faint hearted though

patoria

[4]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 7

My wife and I just found the show by mistake and watched all three seasons in three nights. We both love it. It is so sad to hear it is the last season but we will be watching. Laughing

dju010

[5]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 88
    mermayd have you even watched the show or read the books it's based on? Sounds like you haven't. To judge something without knowing is just sad.

I loved the premiere of the new season. Slow start, but really promising for the rest of the season.

starfire2_2

[6]Feb 18, 2011
    • level: 12
    I will but I'll just have to wait till they air it on showcase in canada. I love the show and think Billie is great in the show as Bell.

TylerA46

[7]Mar 8, 2011
    • level: 11

I start to like the fact, this show ends, because it became awful for season 4. The writers try so hard, the natural flowing is gone, so is Bambi, Byron. We got an annoying Poppy and the Ben - Hannah interactions are forced.

KazieKanizen

[8]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 4

i quite enjoy the series in season 4.

But can't help to think if hannah wants to hold on to a real relationship, she might need to quit her professional call girl job or find a job she can relate to people and not the sex bit. (sex therapist?)

I'm surprised Ben doesn't get jealous since she's shagging all these diff men each day.

Canogaparkcindy

[9]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 49
    TylerA46 wrote:

I start to like the fact, this show ends, because it became awful for season 4. The writers try so hard, the natural flowing is gone, so is Bambi, Byron. We got an annoying Poppy and the Ben - Hannah interactions are forced.

I somewhat agree with you. Byron never played a huge part in the series, so I'm having trouble comprehending that argument, but yeah, Bambi's sendoff was horrible, and season 4 is definitely missing some of those interactions. Season 3 jumped the shark in it's finale when Ben and Hannah got together, which is why this season seems so "watered down" if you will. Nevertheless, the scenes with Belle and her job have stayed the same, it's more of Hannah's personal life that has changed this season.