Secret Millionaire Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Episode 1 & 2 Discussion

musiliu

[1]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 11
    so.. what do you think about this show? i think it was better that i thought it was going to be..
    and it was kind of stupid that the cameras kept showing them trying to decide who to give their money to when in the end they gave everyone some money...

also i thought the 1st episode was better than the 2nd, because the 1st episode people actually paid rent with their welfare money and worked in a job.. and the people they gave money to seemed more needy and desperate than the 2nd episode...

I thought the 2nd episode was just another one of those Katrina victim stories, and wasnt as interesting as the 1st episode... and wtf was with the $100,000 for a football team?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DolphZiggler20

[2]Dec 11, 2008
    • level: 7
    I Was HIGHLY Impressed with this show last night, I forget which was 1st since I'v only seen on episode but the one i saw was when The Husband & Wife Donated to The Horse Ranch Thing, And The Women's Abuse Shelter. They Also Bought Some ppl a New Car

ninja373

[3]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 1
    How can they sleep at night only giving that amount of money away. Do they read a bible. How about 10%! Give a little. I will bet that not a single person on that show will continue with their "life change". They will all go back to me, me, me. I feel sad for them. May the Lord continue to work in their hearts.

DolphZiggler20

[4]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 7

ninja373 wrote:
    How can they sleep at night only giving that amount of money away. Do they read a bible. How about 10%! Give a little. I will bet that not a single person on that show will continue with their "life change". They will all go back to me, me, me. I feel sad for them. May the Lord continue to work in their hearts.

WORD That Is Sooo True, I Think They Had The Cheezy Smile On Because The Camera Was On Them... It Was Fakey With Some Of The Ppl