Secret Millionaire

Friday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Dec 03, 2008 In Season

Secret Millionaire Fan Reviews (10)

7.9
  • I love the show. I like shows that give back... including Extreme Home Makeover. They touch the heart and provide something to a small select group to help them overcome and grow. THEY KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

I hope the show comes to St. Louis, MO. Churches I go to are in need of money, they have bigger hearts to those in needs than they have pocketbooks. They are Metropolitan Community Church of Greater St. Louis and Rainbow Covenant Christian Ministries. Both are LGBT churches that have many needs as well as their congregational members and then they try to help those they can outside the community with immenant needs. Churches that serve not only their LGBT community but the community at large is to be commended. I've found myself in need when I got laid off this year and didn't know where I was going to get food, they not only provided but their spiritual counsel over the years has been heartwarming and provided me hope when I had very little hope. The resources they have from where ever they get them is never enough, they deserve more. One of the pastors has a severly disabled son, the other pastor has a disabled partner. Their hearts are open and put aside their own issues to help those inside/outside their congregation. They are to be commended for the service to their community.