Seeing Things

CBC (ended 1987)

maritimer00

Seeing Things Fan Reviews (3)

6.3
  • Great TV show from Canada.

Canada has had some great tv made. Slings and Aarows, Newsroom, Kids in the Hall.

This is not a movie so disregard the one review below.
  • Good...

7.9
    i thought that this show was stupid until i watched al the episode one time now i really like it. i think that it's a good storyline for a series about how a reporter has visions and help him solve his investagations even when the cops don't want him there, wich is most of the tome.this show is funny and serious at the same time and there in turn results in great tv. i think that this show should have been bigger and even though they made six seasons of it they only made 43 episode. nobody i know has even heard tell of this show, and i think that they should have. i like this show ,but it is by far the best show of the 80's.later.
  • Worse movie ever.

Worse movie ever. Well actually that's being very harsh. After all, I'm sure the production company had put a lot of effort in producing this and trashing it like I am doing right now seems downright unfair. However, I can't forgive those who waste my time with something like this. Why did I pick up something called Seeing Things in the first place?