A Seinfeld Community
NBC (ended 1998)

Whenever I watch shows that I love, there's usually a character that I relate to the most and I almost always see pieces of myself in that person. I love Seinfeld and my dilemma is that I really don't want to be compared to George, Kramer, Jerry or Elaine. But at the same time, the reason I feel such a connection to the show is that I face many of the same situations they make light of every day and I have the same reactions. How can I not be like them? But I can't be like them! It's a paradox.

So who are you most like? You have to pick or else you have no right to judge. Explain your answer in the comments.

Poll: Which Seinfeld Character Are You Most Like?

poll
25 Comments
Comments (23)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Aug 12, 2013
None of them but George would be an interesting role model.
Plus working for the Yankees could be fun.
Flag
Aug 11, 2013
I see a lot of myself in George.
Flag
Aug 11, 2013
I am george !!! I love the episode "the opposite" where he decide to do the exact opposite of what he would normally do , I have thought about that in my life , I don't know if the results would be the same for me , but I would love to be working for the yankees lol
Flag
Aug 10, 2013
I have a bit of George in me (euw) but I'm mostly like Jerry... except for the whole "dates a lot of beautiful women" thing that Jerry has going for him.

The way I've seen Jerry is that despite being the actual comedian of the group (as an actor and character), he still plays the "straight man" most of the time to the zanier George, Kramer, and Elaine. I'm more often the straight man in my group of friends, despite whatever humor I have in me.
Flag
Staff
Aug 10, 2013
Raise your hand if you voted for Jerry, but also have a few George traits...

Flag
Aug 10, 2013
I always thought of myself as a Kramer, but my friends always point out how Costanza I am. and yup, they are right.
Flag
Aug 10, 2013
Kramer. YEE-OWW!
Flag
Staff
Aug 10, 2013
Not just because she's the only girl! But I really identify with Elaine.
Flag
Aug 10, 2013
Get Out!
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
I don't really know who I am. Sometimes I'm completely oblivious to my surroundings, like Costanza during the fire. I do dumb things and make weak excuses, like the whole uromysitisis thing, and I'm a klutz like Kramer. I could be a combo of all the three, but I probably most compare to Mr. Cosmo Kramer, former Bagel Technician :D
Flag
Staff
Aug 09, 2013
Wish I was a Jerry, but I'm afraid I'm probably more of a Cosmo

Flag
Aug 09, 2013
George (or should I say Larry David) - like being annoyed at everyday thing, and I like wearing jeans, shirts and sneakers (Nike Cortez like George wears), I wear glasses and is on the heavyset side. I can't stop sweating after I go to the gym. Girls confuse me - and I swear "I was in the pool! I was in the pool!!"
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
I am somewhere between George and Jerry :)
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
but I always try to do the opposite
There is no telling what it will do :)
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
Jerry - Even-Steven
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
do you want to give me $20? I'm sure it will come back to you.
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
Kramer. Always being told to focus. Appreciate a good cigar and a hot tub. Love chicken.
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
Kenny? Kenny!
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
I'm totally a Jerry, I'm wearing sneakers right now!
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
George. Sneaky, angry, lazy, tired, depressed, annoyed, ...

I can relate.
Flag
Aug 09, 2013
it certainly bums me out to be able to relate to george as much as I do.
Flag
Staff
Aug 09, 2013
J. Peterman
Flag
Follow this Show
Members