We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

Cant remember the episode.

alberta_todd

[1]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    What is the episode with jerrys car rental reservation mix up. That was in my opinion one of the funniest scences that show made. Also does anyone know when the last season comes out on DVD in Canada? Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AMWFan2

[2]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    Well, I can't help you with the Canadian DVD release date, but I believe the episode you're inquiring about is The Alternate Side.

DonGorskeFan

[3]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 7
    AMWFan2 wrote:
    Well, I can't help you with the Canadian DVD release date, but I believe the episode you're inquiring about is The Alternate Side.

i love that scene. Especially "I dont think you, cause if you did,, I'd have a car."
    The Canadian release is probally the same in U.S. which is in November 2007.

SVU_number_1fan

[4]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 17
    alberta_todd wrote:
    What is the episode with jerrys car rental reservation mix up. That was in my opinion one of the funniest scences that show made. Also does anyone know when the last season comes out on DVD in Canada? Thanks.
    When their flight home gets canceled, Jerry & Elaine gets on another flight, the latter gets cramped into coach and Jerry parties in 1st class with a model. George and Kramer go between JFK and La Guardia to pick them up. When they settle on an airport George meets a convict and Kramer sees a man who owes him $240 from years ago.

sienster

[5]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 8
    alberta_todd wrote:

It's "The Alternate Side" from Season 3.