Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

Create Season 10 (imaginary)

SVU_number_1fan

[41]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 17
    24roxs wrote:

The Broadway Theatre

The gang decides to go to a Broadway show, but complications ensue when they arrive. George gets ripped off for his popcorn and wants his money back. Elaine is fixed on finding this woman in the movie theatre, who she believes has identical feet as her. Jerry loses his keys. Kramer stirs up a group of senior citizen midgets.

that is kinda stupid and they had one like that where they went to the movies and they all got lost from eachother
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spicerider2

[42]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 1

The best story for season 10 sholud be that the show is in the prison, think what a great show that colud be.
    Other character from the earlier seasons come to visit Jerry, Eliane, Kramer, George..Newman is also convicted for the dog kidnapping. George are having trouble with a convict that is in love with him. etc. etc. etc.

And all this so it not sholud be so like the other seasons

And on the last double episode, they are gettingfree from the prison...

or maby they are planning to escape...

Edited on 01/06/2008 3:03pm

peas_and_corn

[43]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 4
    And Kramer has a giant tattoo on his back with all sorts of codes and images to help them escape, eh?

AceJackson3

[44]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 2
    haha I agree with Darth Stewie...either you guys would make terrible writers or this show was right to go off on such a high-note.

pashotshot

[45]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 15
    Oh really? I like your ideas, all of yours.

pashotshot

[46]Feb 22, 2008
    The Pizza

The episode starts with Jerry talking to the audience (stand-up comedy routine) about how he likes pizza, but only with certain toppings. He also talks about how the cookers would make the pizza at the restraunt they usually eat at (although I totally doubt they would make pizza at that restraunt unless they do buffaes, which I also doubt they do). The next scene occurs in the restraunt with the pizza, and it was one of the kinds that Jerry doesn't like. He tells the waitress that he doesn't like the topping. The waiter tried to get Jerry a different topping, and failed. In Jerry's apartment, Jerry overreacts, starting with, "The nerve with that waitress," and ends with, "I don't like pizza with red peppers, or that green stuff." Kramer suggests that Jerry should tell the waitress what kind of pizza he likes. In the restraunt the next day, Jerry tells the waitress if they had any of the pizzas he likes. The waitress said they have cheese pizza, so Jerry said he would try that. Jerry did, and he liked it. Back to the night-club he told the audience how he always liked cheese. He said, "There's a health rumor that says that cheese is good for you. At first, I didn't believe it, but when I tried it, I've believed it ever since." He got just as many laughs from the audience as he did the last routine. The next scene occured the next day in the apartment when Jerry decided to call Pizza Hut for some pizza. Kramer, and George disagreed, but Jerry did it anyway. Sure enough, Pizza Hut got Jerry the cheese pizza he liked. In the restraunt the next day, Jerry asked the waitress if they got some good pizza, and the waitress said they got a bigger variety of pizza. With that idea, Jerry can get other kinds he liked. He liked the pepperoni pizza he tried when he made his decision. The others were happy Jerry was out of the cheese pizza spell. On the last scene, Jerry was in the comedy club talking about why he now likes the kinds of pizza he's eating now. The episode ended with him saying, "Hamburger pizza is like eating a regular hamburger, except the burger is sitting on the pizza waiting to be eaten. I still don't get why they call it hamburger pizza. It should be called ham, and cheese pizza."

pashotshot

[47]Jul 9, 2008
    Any more ideas? How did everyone liked mine?

sienster

[48]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    Eh - a lot of blah for just a little joke at the end. Don't quite your day job

pashotshot

[49]Jul 11, 2008
    Jerry only has a night job, but he could use a day job. I just enjoy his comedy, which is why I liked it when he does comedy at least one per episode. (I did three)

pashotshot

[50]Jul 15, 2008
    So, any more ideas?

Phurtive

[51]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 1

I wrote a full episode for Season 10!

Season 10, Episode 7:
    The Interview

===========================================================
    Main Plot:
    George prepares for an upcoming job interview.

Subplot 1:
    Jerry and Kramer are suspicious of Newman when they keep seeing beautiful woman go into his apartment.

Subplot 2:

Elaine is going out with George's prospective employer, but she can't stand him.

Subplot 3:
    Jerry and George argue over a particular bathroom etiquette.
    Scene 1:
    George and Jerry are in the coffee shop talking about their money situations. Jerry talks about getting some gigs at a new stand-up club. George responds with something completely unrelated; "Let me ask you something. When you wipe, do you go from the back, or from the front?" And the conversation ensues [Jerry likes the back, but George insists the front is correct].
    Commercial Break
    Scene 2:
    J. Peterman is talking with Elaine about her job performance. He introduces Elaine to a new executive of the company in charge of hiring people. His name is Leo Starky. He is also a designer suit salesman on the weekends. Elaine flirts with Leo Starky but realizes she made a mistake when he says bad love jokes. [knock knock, who's there, me lovin', me lovin who?, me lovin' you!]
    Scene 3:
    George and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment talking about the job market for George. Jerry says, "You know Geroge, in order to get a job you actually have to look." George shakes his head in agreement, then says, "Yeah I've gotta use your bathroom" as he walks towards it. Jerry asks, "Number 1 or Number 2?" an embarrassed Geroge replies, "No. 2...?" George shuts the door and Jerry says, "Don't forget to wipe...from the BACK!" George yells from inside the bathroom, "FRONT!!!!"

Enter Elaine. Elaine talks about her job performance, "Guess who's getting a raise???" George comes out of the bathroom. Elaine mentions the new hiring manager at her job, Leo Starky. She says she's going out with him. George cheers, "That's it! Elaine, you've gotta get me an interview at your place. You're going out with him, he can't say no to your friend! C'mon, I know how to write, I can write!" Elaine gives in to George's begging and says she will mention him to Leo Starky.

Enter Kramer. Kramer is in a frenzy, "You won't believe this! I just saw the most beautiful woman in the hallway. She was BEAUTIFUL! Drop-dead gorgeous!"Jerry responds,"Well, did you approach this unknown beauty?" Kramer replies, "I couldn't! She got away... she went in Newman's....." and conversation ensues.
    Scene 4:
    Elaine is coming out of a movie with Leo Starky (the new hiring manager at her job). She begins talking about how she knows someone [George] who can write for them. Leo Starky says to have George call the office and make an appointment. He would be glad to interview George.
    Scene 5:
    Jerry is unlocking his apartment door when he is distracted by a pretty girl outside Newman's door. He glances back to see what's going on. Newman's door opens and she walks in. Jerry's face is shocked at her beauty, but mostly at the fact she went in Newman's. "Kramer was right!"

Jerry enters his apartment to see Kramer bending into the refridgerator. Jerry yells "Kramer!". A surprised Kramer screams high-pitched, "Yeeeaaaahhh!??" and Jerry interrupts exclaiming "You were right! I just saw one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen go into Newman's! You were right! What's going on over there!?" Conversation ensues.

George rings the bell, "It's George". Enter George. Jerry asks, "Any luck? [with finding a job]" George replies, "Nope.. but I did get the number for the new hiring manager that Elaine is dating. I have to schedule an appointment. Hey, Jerry, let me use your phone." George calls and makes the appointment. He sounds really professional to the other line, "Oh yes, that would be wonderful, great, Monday, 10AM, I'll be there, Thank you." He hangs up and shouts, "I'm back baby!" Kramer responds, "touche" as he bites a pear.
    Scene 6:
    Elaine is at her desk when Leo Starky approaches. He is acting like he is in love with her. She begins to feel unattracted, but goes along with him laughing at his corney love-jokes. He calls Elaine his "love-puppy." Elaine HATES that.
    Scene 7:
    George is purchasing a new suit in a department store for his job interview. George says to the salesman/tailor who was helping him, "I've gotta use the bathroom." The salesman tells him where it is. George starts walking away for the bathroom, but he stops and turns around and says to the salesman very curiously, "Let me ask you something. Do prefer to wipe from the back or the front?". The salesman responds, "Excuse me?". George replies, "You know, when you're uh...finishing up the ol' number two heheh." The salesman calls George a despicable pervert, a disgusting pig, and tells him to leave. Arguing ensues, "But I'm a customer, you can't kick me out!"
    Commercial Break
    Scene 8:
    Elaine enters Jerry's apartment. Kramer and Jerry are on the couch. Elaine says "I just saw two gorgeous woman go into Newman's apartment. Huh. Strange. " Kramer yells, "That's it, I'm going over there! I'm dying to know!". Kramer convinces Jerry to go with him.

Jerry and Kramer are knocking on Newman's door. "Open up, Newman, we know you're up to something!" The door cracks open. Newman's voice talks quiety, "Ah, well, if it isn't Kramer... and Jerry: Two completely unsuspecting denizens, pondering over the current happenings of my lair. Could it be the beautiful woman who enter my domain, or, could it be the fact that beautiful woman are entering my domain..? As tempest as it appears to your unripe minds...well... you will never unearth my secrets. Now go away!" Newman slams the door in their faces.
    Scene 9:
    Elaine is at her desk. Leo Starky comes to her with more lame love jokes. She can't take it anymore. She tells Leo she can't see him anymore.
    Scene 10:
    Kramer is banging on Newman's door. "Newman, I beg of you, I want to know why these beautiful ladies are entering your domain!!!" The door cracks open. Newman's voice talks quiety, "Okay, Kramer, I'll let you in... but you... and only you. No Jerry."

Kramer enters Newman's apartment and there's a huge stack of mail inside. Newman speaks, "You see, Kramer, I have defeated the system. Why go to the women, when the woman can go to you?" Newman explains how he keeps certain girls' mail, and being a postman, can use their information to call them. Newman is a seductive talker so he convinces girls to come to his apartment for their mail.

Kramer shouts, "Newman! Stealing someone's mail!? That's a federal offense! I knew you could go low...but I never thought you'd go THIS low! Newman, how could you!??" Newman confidently responds, "I'm not stealing it... I'm delivering it." Kramer picks up an envelope and reads a name: "Leslie Fonda. Hey, wait a second, I know her! She's g-g-g-g-GORGEOUS!"
    Scene 11:
    George and Jerry are at the coffee shop. George is having Jerry pretend to be interviewing him in an attempt to prepare him for the interview in an hour. Jerry keeps making jokes while he's doing it and George is getting frusterated. Elaine joins them, "Hey guys" she says. She is in a really nice mood. She smiles really big at George. Elaine says, "Well, I just broke up with Leo Starky." George screams, "YOU WHAT!!!? You broke up with the new hiring manager!? That was the whole point in getting me the interview, he liked you, you --well, pretended to like him, and he would hire me no matter what!! But now, ohh... now I'll never get that job! Thanks for nothin." Conversation/arguing ensues.
    Commercial Break
    Scene 12:
    Kramer begs Newman to call "Leslie Fonda" and be the voice for him; to use his seductive lingo and convince her to come get her mail . Newman gives in to Kramer's begging, calls her, and it works. Newman hangs up and says, "She's on her way, but I say 'she' in the lightest of meaning." Kramer asks, "What do you mean?" Newman responds, "Well, she sounded 'deep'..." Kramer replies, "Ooooh, well I like my woman strong. Yeow!"
    Scene 13:
    George is in a waiting room, nervously awaiting his interview. He has to use the bathroom. He goes to the bathroom. He comes out of the bathroom just as a receptionist tells him, "Mr. Starky is ready to see you now." Leo Starky sees George come out of the bathroom. Starky screams, "You! It's You! You pervert! You pig! I wouldn't hire you even if YOU were my little love-puppy!!" Starky was also the salesman at the department store. He retreats to his office and slams the door.

A disappointed and embarrassed George approaches the receptionist. He asks her in a nothing-to-lose manner, "What do you think in regards to wiping... front or back?" [motioning with his arms]. She replies, "You're a sick-o," then smiles and says, "the back." George smiles and replies, "The back? Really?"
    Scene 14:
    Kramer and Newman are awaiting Leslie Fonda's arrival. Kramer tells Newman to hide so he can strike it off with her. There is a knocking at the door. Newman quickly hides under his bedcovers. Kramer opens the door with Leslie's mail in-hand. Leslie Fonda is standing before Kramer, a tall man with huge muscles. Leslie says, "I'm Leslie. Steal my mail, fool?" and begins beating Kramer. Newman is peaking from under the covers, sweating, panicking. Leslie snatches his envelope from Kramer's hand and leaves.
    Commercial Break
    Scene 15:
    Jerry and Elaine are at the coffee shop talking. George walks in. Sits down. Jerry begins to ask, "Did you...?" and Geroge interrupts, "No..." Conversation ensues. George say he's gotta go to the bathroom. Jerry says "The back." George rolls his eyes and heads to the bathroom.

Kramer walks in crippled; black-eyed with crutches. He struggles onto the seat. Elaine and Jerry are both awstrucken with their jaws dropped: "Oh my God, what happened!?" Kramer pouts explaining what happened, "...she was a man Jerry, a man!"

George is heard screaming in the bathroom, "I can't reach the back! I can't reach! It's the front baby, the front!!!!"
    END

pashotshot

[52]Jul 19, 2008
    That one was good. I'll try to make another episode later on this week.

sienster

[53]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 8
    That was really good Phurtive!

yousifaltaha

[54]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    WOW, I liked alot of your storylines, it's so like seinfeld's format

pashotshot

[55]Jul 22, 2008
    It really is.

pashotshot

[56]Apr 4, 2009
    The Sitcom:

Main Plot: George recieves a call from NBC saying that they're wanting to talk with him about continuing his "Jerry" sitcom. So, he brings Jerry with him, and they talk with the NBC people the following day. They worked out to do an entire season of their "Jerry" sitcom.

Sub-Plot: Kramer is back into the Kramerica buisness, and he tries out his idea he thought up at the end of The Voice. So, he puts ketchup, and mustard in the same bottle (his idea from The Voice), and he tries out the experiment on the cheeseburger he makes in his room. When it didn't work out too well, he thought of a new idea at the end of the episode: Running Boots (apparently something to do with the fact that we normally run with sneakers).

Jerry's Stand Up: Jerry does a routine at his nightclub at the beginning of the episode about picnics. He also does a routine at the last scene of the episode about how people are tired of hearing the word "hot" (which are the first touches George, and Jerry put on their new sitcom).

So, finally, I thought of an idea. What do you think?

thefanof

[57]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 102
    The Stand-Up

Jerry is performing a set at a local comedy club only to find out that Newman has taken up stand-up comedy. Not only that, but he is good at it! George thinks a bagel shop is out to get him when he always ends up missing the buy 12 get 6 free sale. Elaine and Kramer both sign up for a dating service and end up getting matched together. Oddly enough, they start to hit it off.