Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

Don't recall seeing these two episodes when I went through the DVDs.

metalheader04

[1]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 3

I own every volume, and just today watchedThe Finale, so in theory, I've seen every episode.

But I don't remember seeing the episode where Jerry dates Newman's ex-girlfriend, or the episode where Jerry wants a specific BBQ sauce because it looks like someone who's going to be on the Tonight Show with him.

Could someone tell me which seasons these two are from, and how I could have possibly missed them?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 32
    The first one is The Big Salad, from season 6.
    The 2nd one I couldnt find. I thought that Kathy Griffin (aka Sally Weaver) was the one to deliver the BBQ sauce to him, but she was only in 2. The one where she keeps making him mad/making fun of him and the one where Jerry asks her to bring that doll to him that looks like Georges mom, called The Doll, from season 7. If its not, then I dont know because its been a long time since I saw that Bbq sauce one. Hope that helped!

sienster

[3]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    The one with the BBQ Sauce is from "The Doll".

You know how I found it? Seinfeldscripts.com

You can type in a few key words in the search and find virtually anything you're looking for! An awesome resource!

SVU_number_1fan

[4]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 17
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    The first one is The Big Salad, from season 6.
    The 2nd one I couldnt find. I thought that Kathy Griffin (aka Sally Weaver) was the one to deliver the BBQ sauce to him, but she was only in 2. The one where she keeps making him mad/making fun of him and the one where Jerry asks her to bring that doll to him that looks like Georges mom, called The Doll, from season 7. If its not, then I dont know because its been a long time since I saw that Bbq sauce one. Hope that helped!
    yea it is a great eppy the bbq sause won was good jerry kept getting madd at sally bcuz she brought hte wrong bbq sause and the one he wanted had this guys face on it