Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

elaine and jerry..?

yousifaltaha

[1]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    i just saw the series finale(i know sad lol)...and i saw on some site that when the plane was going down elaine tried to tell jerry that she had always loved him but before she finished..it was like "jerry,i always loved u....nited airlines" and when i saw the finale on TV there was nothing like that so i was wondering if its on the DVD's additional director's cut
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 32
    I always knew it as "Jerry Ive always..." and thats that it because thats how she says it on the finale before the plane goes back up again..and then everyones so happy with being alive they get distracted by what she was going to say. So thats how she says it on tv as far as I know. And I always knew that she meant, before she was cut off, "I always loved you" because I always thought she did, and same with Jerry too. I never heard of the airline thing..thats pretty stupid if its true so I hope not.
    Edited on 02/22/2008 11:53pm

kramer2006

[3]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 1
    I think it is only on the dvd because it is cut out in snydication. Elaine says it in the court room right before the verdect is read. Jerry asks her what she was saying when the plane was going down. She than says, "I've always loved ... United Airlines."
    Edited on 02/23/2008 6:49am

stellarchick86

[4]Feb 23, 2008
    kramer2006 wrote:
    I think it is only on the dvd because it is cut out in snydication. Elaine says it in the court room right before the verdect is read. Jerry asks her what she was saying when the plane was going down. She than says, "I've always loved ... United Airlines."

Oh! Okay. I thought he/she was talkin about when the plane was going down..I dont remember the actual courtroom too much (too many people/too much talking, lol) so..I couldnt tell you! lol

yousifaltaha

[5]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    kramer2006 wrote:

Oh! Okay. I thought he/she was talkin about when the plane was going down..I dont remember the actual courtroom too much (too many people/too much talking, lol) so..I couldnt tell you! lol

Wow,i've never thought she is still in love with him lol..thats a nice twist at the end hehe

sienster

[6]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 8
    yousifaltaha wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    kramer2006 wrote:

Wow,i've never thought she is still in love with him lol..thats a nice twist at the end hehe

Really? I did. Maybe not in every episode, but I thought there were hints throughout.

kramer2006

[7]Mar 1, 2008
    • level: 1
    Especially if you watch season 1 and 2, Elaine is very much Jerry's ex with some love still there. It is very obvious in season 2 "The Deal" but starting with season 3 it becomes less obvious.

frostzZ

[8]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 5
    by the way i've never get to see what happened after they have "this that and the other"..do they keep the relationship for a couple episode,i never saw the next episode because of the stupid syndication system

stellarchick86

[9]Mar 3, 2008
    Nah, I think by the next episode they were just friends again. It was just for that particular episode.

sienster

[10]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    Yeah, generally there's very little continuation in Seinfeld. Every episode can stand on it's own.