Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

Puerto Rican Day Parade Eppy

kramer2006

[21]Nov 18, 2006
    • level: 1
    I have always wondered why the Puerto Rican Day episode is considered the most controversial episode and in some places not shown. There are other episodes that are just as bad. In "The Yada Yada" the woman from Will and Grace talking about dentist says, "Who needs them along with the B___ and the J____". In "The Limo" George reads the speech out loud from the white surprimist (sp) blaming certain races for the problems of the world.
    Edited on 11/18/2006 9:14am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

violetcobra

[22]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 4

I saw this episode only once after watching countless syndicated Seinfeld episodes. I loved it. The visual joke was funny and it's sad that the Puerto Rican community thought it was about them when it really was a joke about how clutzsy Kramer is.

What I want to know is, does anyone know if this episode is on TBS or any other legitimate website? I am not going to be buying any more DVD's until something is out on Blu Ray because I can't afford to drop the cash. Thanks.

seinfeld111690

[23]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 25

violetcobra wrote:

I saw this episode only once after watching countless syndicated Seinfeld episodes. I loved it. The visual joke was funny and it's sad that the Puerto Rican community thought it was about them when it really was a joke about how clutzsy Kramer is.

What I want to know is, does anyone know if this episode is on TBS or any other legitimate website? I am not going to be buying any more DVD's until something is out on Blu Ray because I can't afford to drop the cash. Thanks.

Type in "watch seinfeld online" onto google. You'll probably find a website that streams all the episodes.

Edited on 03/19/2010 10:17pm
    Edited 2 total times.