Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

Regie's Diner: The Official Off-Topic Thread!

jimbo_001

[1]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 56

Hey everyone. For those that don't know me, that's probably because I spend most of my time over on the Scrubs forum. But Seinfeld is a fantastic and so I decided to steal, er I mean, I was inspired by the Scrubs forum and thought that it might be interesting to have an off-topic thread here, to talk about what we did on the weekend, boring work or essays due, fun conversations about anything- movies, alcohol (my personal favourite), cheese... anything! Still, this isn't the most lively board so I don't know how well this thread will be accepted but I thought it might be an interesting idea. First of all the rules:

1. There are no rules.

2. Please abide by the restricted rules and guidelines created by the site.

Anyway, I'm Jimbo, how are you all doing? I'm an Aussie university student and borderline alcoholic. It's pouring here at the moment, which kind of hypocricises the Sunshine Coast.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marti24

[2]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 2

Hey Jimbo, love the name of your new thread! (It shows you're a Seinfeld man)

This is Martina from the other side of the globe - Croatia. It's now morning here and I'm at work. When I wasa student, I was very much like you, now not so much. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, gotta work now.

Good luck with this thread, hope a lot of people reply

seinfeld111690

[3]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 25
    Hello. I am new to tv.com. You can call me Seinfeld....

I love off topic threads. Lets hope we can get people to post in this. Sadly, I might be the only active user on the Seinfeld boards.

jimbo_001

[4]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 56

I'm gonna give you a nickname... How about Seinberry. Or Seintist. Haha. Nah, those are lame... Well, I had quite a night last night. I had but to drink and then we went skidding in the grass in the rain. We were tackling each other and sliding into one another. It was all fun until I managed to get kicked in the crotch. But fortunately, the alcoholnumbed the pain. It was a good night.

Where do you work, Martina?

sienster

[5]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 8
    Hello everybody. I'm from Washington DC. A lot of people get the spelling of my name wrong because of Seinfeld (and pronounce it wrong). I'm at work right now and don't have much to do, so I surf the internet most of the day and get paid for doing it!!!