Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

"Richards a New Man" - Larry David

kravitzfan12

[1]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 34
    In an article for Showbiz 411, Larry David commented on the new Michael Richards, who he is working with on the set for the next season of Curb. David said:

"Richards is like a new man. He really went through something [with that incident]. He used to be very angry and bitter. He's completely different now. You can see it, and he can feel it. I'm very happy for him."

http://www.showbiz411.com/michael-richards-seinfeld-larry-david
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tortured_Mike

[2]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    I was wondering how he would be on set after seeing and hearing how nuts he was on Seinfeld and on his own show.

stellarchick86

[3]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 32
    kravitzfan12 wrote:
    In an article for Showbiz 411, Larry David commented on the new Michael Richards, who he is working with on the set for the next season of Curb. David said:

"Richards is like a new man. He really went through something [with that incident]. He used to be very angry and bitter. He's completely different now. You can see it, and he can feel it. I'm very happy for him."

http://www.showbiz411.com/michael-richards-seinfeld-larry-david

Thanks for the info. I always wondered about the MR relationship to the other people in the show and w/ showbiz anymore considering hes the only one who hasnt been on 'Curb' and hasnt really done much since the show ended except for some stand up here and there. Plus I get the impression he doesnt keep in touch with the other 3 as much as they do with eachother.

seinfeld111690

[4]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 25
    I was wondering how he would get along with the fellow cast members as they made there return back television. It is nice to see that David sees a change in the guy.

KingofIPirates

[5]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 32
    Well, that's good for him learning from his past mistakes..