Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

Season 10 news! (All Writers Report in!-we're starting!)

  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [21]May 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424

    Headwriter1: captaindillo456

    Headwriter2: bobgotbagels

    Writer1: Drewchic

    Writer2: Unkillable

    Writer3: tvloverduh

    Writer4:

    Writer5:

    Writer6:

    Writer7:

    Writer8:

    Editor1:  Unkillable

    Editor2:  captaindillo456

    Editor 3:

    Editor 4:

    Storycreator1: jesus-owns-x

    Storycreator2: ScreamingViking

    Please note, that writers can come up with their own stories.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drewchic

    Drewchic

    [22]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 630
    captaindillo456 wrote:

    Headwriter1: captaindillo456

    Headwriter2: bobgotbagels

    Writer1: Drewchic

    Writer2: Unkillable

    Writer3: tvloverduh

    Writer4:

    Writer5:

    Writer6:

    Writer7:

    Writer8:

    Editor1:  Unkillable

    Editor2:  captaindillo456

    Editor 3:

    Editor 4:

    Storycreator1: jesus-owns-x

    Storycreator2: ScreamingViking

    Please note, that writers can come up with their own stories.


    OK.......here's my story
    "Bail"
    The gang gets out of jail with the help of Puddy who comes in a Superman costume........why? "Just because." And than in a subplot Kramer makes a new service:"The Kramerica Chat Room" and basically that's a chat room where all of his buddies and him can chat.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drewchic

    Drewchic

    [23]May 30, 2007
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 630
    Drewchic wrote:
    captaindillo456 wrote:

    Headwriter1: captaindillo456

    Headwriter2: bobgotbagels

    Writer1: Drewchic

    Writer2: Unkillable

    Writer3: tvloverduh

    Writer4:

    Writer5:

    Writer6:

    Writer7:

    Writer8:

    Editor1:  Unkillable

    Editor2:  captaindillo456

    Editor 3:

    Editor 4:

    Storycreator1: jesus-owns-x

    Storycreator2: ScreamingViking

    Please note, that writers can come up with their own stories.


    OK.......here's my story
    "Bail"
    The gang gets out of jail with the help of Puddy who comes in a Superman costume........why? "Just because." And than in a subplot Kramer makes a new service:"The Kramerica Chat Room" and basically that's a chat room where all of his buddies and him can chat.

    Wow! I'm at 1000..................WHOO-HOO! LOL....sorry........return to normal programming or forum-ing or whatever it's called.........
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [24]May 31, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424
    Keep those applications coming!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mariokartguy

    mariokartguy

    [25]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 12/24/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 147
    sounds difficult.....>.>
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [26]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424
    ^and.....?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [27]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424
    4 every1 that's working on this, plz accept my friend request and track me, so we can keep intouch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [28]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424
    And good story DrewChic
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -TheDeadMan-

    -TheDeadMan-

    [29]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/03
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,185
    Dude, you can editor your post. There is no need to triple post >.>
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [30]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424
    I can't help not wanting to edit my posts.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Unkillable

    Unkillable

    [31]Jun 4, 2007
    • member since: 06/20/04
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 21
    'The Lawsuit'  Kramer is tired of being trapped in jail and seeks to plan a prison-break, but as fate would have it, Jackie Chiles pays Kramer a visit because he's found a loophole and after a long conversation Kramer decides to sue the state of Massachusetts for unfair treatment of the Good Samaritan law.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of danielpope

    danielpope

    [32]Jun 4, 2007
    • member since: 12/13/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    I'll play. Put me down for writer 4 or whatever it is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drewchic

    Drewchic

    [33]Jun 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 630
    captaindillo456 wrote:
    4 every1 that's working on this, plz accept my friend request and track me, so we can keep intouch.

    So THAT's why you became my friend........OK........wasn't sure.....I just thought you might've been slightly interested in my story. Whichever the case it's all cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [34]Jun 5, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424

    Headwriter1: captaindillo456

    Headwriter2: bobgotbagels

    Writer1: Drewchic

    Writer2: Unkillable

    Writer3: tvloverduh

    Writer4:  DanielPope

    Writer5:

    Writer6:

    Writer7:

    Writer8:

    Editor1:  Unkillable

    Editor2:  captaindillo456

    Editor 3:

    Editor 4:

    Storycreator1: jesus-owns-x

    Storycreator2: ScreamingViking

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of danielpope

    danielpope

    [35]Jun 5, 2007
    • member since: 12/13/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    Whats the plan then?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [36]Jun 7, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424
    aCCEPT MY friend request then'll pm u with the plan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vandalayinc

    vandalayinc

    [37]Jun 8, 2007
    • member since: 03/21/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 72

    I'll play Jerry...."what's up with that?"

    Am i good for the part?!?!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [38]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424
    ^lol. yes
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stranger12343

    stranger12343

    [39]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 04/18/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 135
    I don't want to be completly involved, but how about for some reason Kramer and Newman play kind of a shopping-kart bowling game at a grocery store as a sub-plot. This plot resolves by hitting someone's car at the end.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of captaindillo456

    captaindillo456

    [40]Jun 11, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,424
    Highlarious!!!! Wanna be a freelance writer?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.