TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

Seinology

Chipslinger

[1]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 12

I found a website that has all of the scripts for Seinfeld transcribed. I think that the "show about nothing" had a lot to say about everything and this is a good resource if you find yourself searching for a quote. For instance, in one of the topics they discuss "pretzels are salty" and "not this Wednesday, next Wednesday." So, you can search for this and find which episode it was and get the exact quote. I am not affiated with this web site, but am just mentioning it so Seinfeld people can use it as a resource.

Thanks,

Chip Slinger

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

myzucchinni

[2]Oct 9, 2011
    • level: 1
    Have you got the link?

I've got all the scripts too, but in a book - it's called "the coffee table book", but it's not the actual one with the fold out legs like on Reges and Cathy Lee, i soooooo wish i had that one with fold out legs - that would be soo so so so so COOOOOOL, the one i have is just named "the coffee table book", but it's still pretty good.

ChipsTheButler

[3]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 9
    Hey, you have 'chips' in your name! Where I come from, that makes us cousins.