Seinfeld Forums

NBC (ended 1998)

Who else....

vandalayinc

[1]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 3

is really disappointed that the complete series comes with a COFFEE TABLE BOOK! I have been buying every box season the day it comes out. I'm sure ebay will have it eventually or something. Anybody who actually has this, would you mind giving details on the book?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sienster

[2]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    Yeah, I'm disappointed too! I will probably just sell my DVDs on Ebay then buy the box set. The same thing happened to me with MASH. I'm in no hurry to get the box set for Seinfeld though, as it's on several times a day anyways.

dachshundman1

[3]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    It really doesnt matter to me. it would just collect dust anyways. Its all about the show if you ask me.

Megaman200798

[4]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 13
    vandalayinc wrote:

is really disappointed that the complete series comes with a COFFEE TABLE BOOK! I have been buying every box season the day it comes out. I'm sure ebay will have it eventually or something. Anybody who actually has this, would you mind giving details on the book?

Eh disappointing

seinfeld111690

[5]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 25
    I did not get it. It would be nice to have, though. I like collecting that kind of stuff.

confusedboy24

[6]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 17
    I didn't purchase the individual season sets so I purchased the "complete series" and I have to say it ain't that special. Yes, the Table Book is nice but the reunion special is just like what you'd expect. The casting getting back together and rewatching some memorable moments that defined Seinfeld and talk about what they liked/disliked and what happened behind or during the scene.

Other then that nothing out of this world. The Table Book is probably the only plus, the Box Art on the other hand isn't even that creative, it's so plain and also just makes the show look cheap looking. Also getting a Volume or the Table Book is even more difficult in the sense you have to tilt the whole Box and try to sightly jiggle out which ain't fun.

Description of how the Discs are kept:

Volume One:
    Left Side Consists, Season 1-3
    Right Side Consists, Season 4-5

Volume Two:
    Left Side Consists, Season 6-7
    Right Side Consists, Season 8-9

Table Book:
    Consists, Sleeve w/ Bonus Discs

All slip into a big black box with 3 sections carved out to store the individual Volumes and Table Book.