Seinfeld

Male Unbonding

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jun 14, 1990 on NBC

7.7
  • Jerry larns that it may be harder to get out of a male relationship than a female relationship when he tries to "stop seeing" his old neighborhood friend, Joel.

7.4
    This episode was average. There was some funny jokes and it had a nice storyline but it wasn't hilarous. This is the first episode where Kramer mentioned there should be a place where you go and make your own pizza pie! Jerry trying to "break up" with his old neighborhood friend was funny to see, also. They did have some "nothing" conversations (like the concept about if WEDNESDAY night means next Wednesday night or tonight.) Of course, Seinfeld didn't get the reputation for being a show about nothing until the 4th season, but it is still fun to look out for conversations about "nothing." In conclusion, this was an OK episode, but I wouldn't put this one on my "Top 10 List" or "Top 25" or "Top 50..."
  • "0ne day you´ll beg me to make your one pie!"

I liked this episode, it´s my second favourite episode of season 1. I really enjoyed this episode, being a huge improvement from the other two episodes ( i havn´t seen the pilot yet) and a lesson for me, yes i´ve really learned something from this episode like when you don´t wanna be with your friend you can just say: "I gotta teach my nephew geometry you know , trapezoy.."
    or: "I ran out of underwear i can´t leave the house!"
    or my favourite: "I´ve been diagnosed with double personality, i´m not even me i´m dan!!!!!" Elaine, good stuff! But one of the best things about this episodes is Kramer and the "make your own pizza" idea, wich apears later on in the show, season 6, with poppy, i think. And what about "the break up with your friend" thing, hilarious, just great stuff. But next episode is even better, so check season 1 because of episode 3, this and episode 5"The Stock Tip", classic!!
  • simply awsome

Jerry has trouble With a stalking friednd and wants to end their friendship but the guy breaks Down and Jerry gives in. Kramer is working on his Pizza idea, and George is always in some woman rouble. Great one.