Seinfeld

NBC (ended 1998)

TV-Tome-Vits

Seinfeld Fan Reviews page 13 of 19

• Seinfeld Is The Coolest Show.

If u dont like seinfeld u are stupid. seinfeld is the coolest show ever and its a show about nothing. seinfeld can do anything in there show and they were the first ones to do what they did. I worship seinfeld. I think every episode is good. The old ones and the new ones are good. Seinfeld is the most creative show to, all the characters are funny and the actors gel really well together and they get along, each of there energy bounces off eachother making it a great show, i hate people who dont like seinfeld.
  • One of the best shows ever made.

Seinfeld is one of the GREATEST shows EVER MADE. The show to me is one of the most important show ever made because it contributed so much pop culture. If your a fan, you would celebrate Festivus, yell out "I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with it.", order a Big Salad or wear the bro (mansierre). The episodes are flawless and every character, who is flawed incredibly, make it a brilliantly twisted comedy.
  • The best show in the world!!! All you people who don\'t get it are just stupid. You can go to hell.

Seinfeld was rated by TV Guide the best show ever. The other top 5 were I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners, All in the Family, and the Sopranos(explain that one to me). You can\'t just sit down and watch an episode of Seinfeld. You have to watch it for a while. You have to get a sense of knowledge of what the characters are like. Also, the good ones are nothing like some of those at the beginning. The ones at the beginning were pretty rough, but the second season on made for the best TV show ever. Anyone who doesn't agree can go to hell.
  • Seinfield gives you lots of relaxation!

Seinfield is the best show in this country! it gives you lots of fun, and makes you relaxed!!!
    This is the show that I definitely have to see before I go to sleep, after I get back home every night! oterwise I feel like I am missing something in my life!!!!
  • Pure Crap!!! The most over rated show in the world.

0.0
    This is by far the most overrated, most horribly written, most uncomfortable show in the universe. It is so overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated overrated!!!
  • Why is this considered classic, or even decent?

I do not get at all why people like this show or even find it funny. The only decent actors in it are Michael Richards and Jason Alexander. Jerry is just annoying, and the only thing worse than his acting is his stand-up routines during the show.

The jokes are pathetic. For every mildly amusing joke there are about 20 that are failures.

The show is about nothing, I get it, so what? Is that any reason for lazy writing and acting, being so original that it's about NOTHING!

I was so annoyed when I heard some writer for a newspaper claiming that this was the best comedy series EVER! How many shows has the guy seen? 2, 3? I bet he was kicking himself after the guy watched "Blackadder" and "Fawlty Towers" right after making that idiotic statement.

I don't care if you think this show is funny, or decent. Just don't call it one of the greatest TV shows ever or a classic.
  • Greatest comedy of all time.

Where I live, this show is on four times a day. I watch it 3 of those times each day. That says about it all for a series that ended seven years ago.

But the major reason to keep coming back is that the longer you tune in, the more amazed you become at the job Jason Alexander did portraying the character of George Costanza. Brillant!
  • My favorite show ever.

Funniest show ever. I have seasons 1-6 on DVD and watch them every day. This is the funniest show ever!!!!! no one should hate it, though there are many who do. It has many different styles of humour blended into it, but the funniest is the conversations about nothing. The best show!!!!
  • whats up with that!?

this show is really good and i like the whole premise, to which there is none. basic life in the city is great, and seinfeld's family is more carzy than mine. i really hope that they air some lost episodes, because that finale was a little week. please show me more!
  • Once I've seen a few seconds, I can't change the channel. Seinfeld is a drug, and I'm an addict.

They're re-running the series over and over again, so it's almost impossible not to stumble upon it when I'm searching for something worthwhile to watch when I really should be going to bed.

The funny thing is; it doesn't matter how many times I've seen a certain episode. Once I catch a glimpse of Seinfeld, I'm suddenly incapable of changing the channel.

Seinfeld is addicting, and I don't quite understand why. It's a show about everyday issues, but with a twist. I love its sense of humor, its characters, and most of all, its simplicity.
  • A nothing show about nothing.

0.0
    This show has got to be the most overrated sitcoms of all time. The characters seem more whiny than quirky. Seinfeld at best is a 2nd rate comic. Why is it the average Seinfeld fan is shocked to learn that there a whole country outside of New York City? I nauseated hearing by critics who rate this show among the best sitcoms of all time. Please!!
  • The best show about nothing I've ever seen!!!

Is there really much too add? Just simply watch it! It's absolutely fabulous! Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer are the BEST tv characters EVER! At least flesh and bones characters. I wish it didn't have to end... I still cry everytime I watch the last couple of shows... Please keep showing it!
  • 'Seinfeld' - the show that delivers something from nothing...not that there's anything wrong with that.

In case you were living in a cave on another planet during the 1990's, this was the show everyone talked about. 'Seinfeld' dealt with the trivialities of 4 people's everyday lives in a way that changed TV. Never before had so little (in terms of plot substance) produced so many laughs, guffaws and just plain smiles each Thursday night at 9. Join the apathetic germophobe Jerry and his neurotic, impulsive and over-the-top friends and acquaintances as they deal with relationships, adulthood, societal nuance, and the terror of one man and his soup. Truly revolutionary.
  • Well the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you!

This show is possibly, no it is, the BEST show ever created. I cannot fathom another show as great. I try my best to catch an hour and a half of Seinfeld every weekday. Although, I really only like Seinfeld from season four through nine, I still watch it every chance I get.
  • Seinfeld remains one of the premier examples of television comedy at its finest.

Having just picked up the Season 5 & 6 DVD sets, I spent about 2 hours laughing uncontrollably, and I had just finished the first DVD in Season 5. This show was one of the best things on television ever, and definitely the best show on television when it was airing in prime time. No show to this day has had a cast where every player pulled their weight, and were all hilarious. I'm anxiously awaiting Season 7, which contains my ALL-TIME favorite Seinfeld ep, "The Rye."
  • I really miss "SEINFELD"! While it was good that the show went out on top, America will miss Jerry and the gang!

"SEINFELD" defined the meaning of sit-com as well as defined what is socially acceptable and not. Emily Post would give this show high marks!

"SEINFELD" has also set trends in vocabulary: "yada, yada, yada", "spongeworthy" and "re-gifter" as well has made jokes that are still funny today "they're real and they're spectacular".

This show will be one for the ages, a show whose points of conversation and ettiquite are always valuable. Thank you, Jerry and the gang, for giving me so many laughs throughout the years. We, America, salute and miss you dearly!
  • seinfeld, the show about nothing

I think my favorite part about this show is the fact that you can watch it any time and not need to know whats going on in that specific show to have a really good laugh. The characters and stories pickup around the 3rd season and dwindle towards the last season or so. Great series overall.
  • Seinfeld is a show that is about nothing; however, this show is far from being a show about nothing because it has complex plots and subplots that were written to perfection. It is the funny show ever.

Seinfeld is about four friends that live the usual life in New York City. The four friends, Jerry Seinfeld, Cosmo Kramer, Elaine Benes and George Costanza, go through everyday things that affect their lives where they have to make critical decisions whether it is good or bad. Through these decisions, it always seems to affect them directly or their friends because the dilemmas are always weird or uncomfortable social situations. Most of the episodes are based on real life experiences either by the characters or people behind the camera. It is the funniest show ever in TV history.
  • The Best show ever

this is the greatest, funniest, most brilliant, best cast for a teleision series of all time by far. jerry, george, kramer,and elaine are the best. a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  • The Show About Nothing!

Who would have thought a show about nothing would be so inredibly funny?!!!

What makes this show so good is the acting and the writing.

The 4 Leads are superb with a lot of supporting and One-time characters (e.g Newman, Soup Nazi, Puddy, Steinbrenner) tealing whatever scene their in.

The material that the writers came up with was just genius.
  • Seinfeld Rocks! A Show About Nothing That Can Hold Your Attention For Hours. It\'s Pure Genius I Tell Ya.

I Love Seinfeld Because it\'s really was a show about nothing and I found it extremely funny when they did the episode of them making a movie about people doing nothing and it being so funny the irony of that episode was great. And it\'s funny because I feel this was one of the greater sitcoms on the air because these were average people doing everyday things and we all have that one special \"kramer\" friend we can relate to. You known the crazy extravagant friend who always has a crazy story or new look. This show reminded me of a close group of friends that i have and its great to have a show on tv to relate to. I Have to say this show is much much better than some of these reality shows comming on.
  • One of the funniest shows!

This show is so funny i crack up every 5 mins. George is such a goofball, and kramer makes it so worth watching. I love it when newman is in the episodes. He such a slim bucket. I love the quote with Jerry and newman; \"Hello Jerry\" \"Hello Newman\" so funny. The best episodes are late in the series like the Soul Mate and The Frogger (my favorite).
  • One of the best shows ever.

This show is one of the best comedies I have ever seen in my life. Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are absolute geniuses. No one else has been able to compete with them. It is cool that this show is about nothing, and it is composed of all of these funny and silly mini stories. These characters are also unbelieveable and totally original. It is hard to believe that they are based on people Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld actually knew. I also find it interesting that some of the events that happened in this show actually happened to Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld. I have realized that our lives are sometimes similar to certain things that happen in Seinfeld. I recommend this show to almost every person, who likes comedy.
  • Comedian,Jerry Seinfeld is living in New York with his three friends, Elaine, George and Kramer.

Seinfeld is a hilarious show about as they say themselves "Nothing". The basic storylines are simply of the lives of these four people and what they do everyday. Although the show has a simple idea behind it, the writers take that to it's full potential, making every episode a great mix of Comedy and Entertainment. The comedy routine at the beginning and end just seem to tie in with the show perfectly and are especially funny. Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Jason Alexander are absolutley fantastic.
    My Rating: A Must see for Comedy fans.
  • It's so hilarious. Who knew it was gonna be this funny?

Kramer is funny when he is clueless. George is funny when his is confused. Elaine is funny when she responds. Jerry is funny in many different ways. This show is sooo funny, I wonder why people won't give it a chance and doesn't watch it. I think people should still give this a chance before the tv stations stop airing it.
  • The Greatest Sitcom in Television History

Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld, two of the most recognizable names in television history, unleashed comedic gold in 1989. I personally think that giving Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David a chance to make a sitcom was the best thing that NBC has ever done. Funny from the beginning, "The Seinfeld Chronicles"(Good News, Bad News), to the end, "The Finale", this unprecedented event was celebrated for a period of nine years. It is hard to believe that no one caught on until season three. Seinfeld, the story of 4 friends living in New York, is a show to really remember and cherish.
  • Who would have thought a show about nothing could be so entertaining?

This show is genius! The arguments about things that don't matter, the character interaction (mainly Kramer) it's all so good!! Although there are some unfunny episodes and needlessly long converstions. And some of the plots are just plain stupid!! But, back to what i was talking about at the start of the review, it's an all around great show! I can't wait for the 5th Season to come out on DVD!
  • It was so well written

I find that most poeple I talk to about this show say they have seen every episode way to many times and are a bit sick of it. Thank god this hasnt happened to me I love the show and still havent seen every episode. There are so many well crafted episodes that I havent really found with anyother sitcom. I am buying every season of the series I love it.
  • A show about nothing...Pretty funny

One of the best sitcoms of all time. Its so funny its not even funny.You will laugh so hard almost has hard as you would laugh at Family Guy.
    But make sure you watch a good one or else the rest won't be as good. Trust me its a damn good show.
  • Seinfeld is the true definition of a clasic tv series. Simply the best sitcom, and the funniest show in tv history.

Seinfeld is true definition of a clasic tv series. With its innovative comedy style, countless quotable lines, and memerable characters, theres no dispute in my mind that Seinfeld is the greatest situation comedy, or comedy of any kind, of all time. This "show about nothing", from the minds of Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David, turned the events of every day life and every day conversation, into hour upon hours of laughter and enjoyment. It went away from the traditional comedy plots with groudbreaking episodes like "The Chinese
    Restarant", and "The Contest". Their hilarious characters, like Jerry's corky neighbor Kramer and the "short, stocky, slow witted, bald" friend George, became pop culture icons in the 90's. Even though I have seen every episode dozens times, I still stop and watch every time I see it on tv. I don't really want to post my review of this show because I know that my words can't do it justice, but this is my favorite show of all time and I have to say what I think. In my opinion Seinfeld is the undisputed champion of comedies. "You got to love the sein."