Seinfeld

NBC (ended 1998)

Lion4Life

Seinfeld Fan Reviews (555)

• Simple the best

Its simply the best sitcom ever. Seinfeld is awsome so are the others. Classic episodes like the parking garage and the pilot are awsome, not to mention the stakeout. Best ever i say it again.
  • best show ever made !

seinfeld is the best show ever made , smart and funny , wonderful written , perfect actors , this is the best comedy group ever , every episode is funny .
  • Seinfeld is easily one of the best shows ever!

Frank Costanza has to be one of my favorite characters ever, George and Kramer being up there as well. My ulterior motive for posting here is to post a link to a video I made dedicated to Seinfeld and Skateboarding. I call it, Seinfeld Skateboarding!
  • best sitcom ever made

seinfeld is the best sitcom ever made , its a classic , an influence to shows like friends or how i met your mother , my seasons ranking :

season 8

season 7

season 3

season 2

season 1
  • As best as it could have been writen

Wow, that Larry David guy sure knows how to write a hit show. Heard this was concidered one of the best ones of all time and I got to admit, it had a well fitted run, a lot of great characters with top notch acting and a lot of laughs to go with it. It sure got my intrest in 90`s comedy shows. Plus, I heard it won many awards and it sure did deserve them. What a hit that NBC has given its viewers.
  • Simple

Simply the best TV show that was ever aired, no other show has ever out done it!!!!!!
  • Show about Nothing is best Show ever to air on television

The best sitcom of 90's and arguably the best show ever too,the show is an inspiration for Friends and How I Met Your Mother with regard to the plots and Characters of the show,but it will win against these two on any count as the mentioned shows had tendency to get serious in it's few episodes and at average will give you 2-3 Minutes of seriousness in their lot of episodes because of the dedication to the Characters and continuing plots about relationships of main cast,but Seinfeld on contrary gave full value to our time and there was not even a second of wasted time on the television and neither there was any sort of seriousness in any of it's episodes as the characters will almost always behave in a comedic way because it is "comedy" we do not watch it for tears and drama we watch it to laugh about it and that is what it gave us. The show is still better than most of the sitcoms on air these days as most of them will be telling vulgar and cheap jokes but Seinfeld given that was cheeky was no Vulgar and had most of the time very clean and family friendly comedy. The show is must watch for everyone and those who haven't watched it they are really missing some great comedy I declare it The Godfather(Movie) and New York Yankees of all Sitcoms.
  • Best comedy show ever!!

I miss you guys. My favorite show. Could pass 20 more years and I still watch your show!!
  • Funny Show

But why do they seem to focus on the last 3 seasons for reruns??? Also why are the episodes always out of order?
  • Classic

Not a lot of words you can say about this show except for classic. Costanza could be one of the greatest characters in the history of television. All lines from him were hilarious. Good show!
  • The best show ever.

No show, comedy or drama, will ever beat seinfeld!!!!
  • The Best Show

I like some of the of the things they do on this show. Jerry Seinfeld is a great actor as well as a great comedian.
  • Classic

Even though it was a show technically about nothing, the comedic appeal and the fantastic cast won me over. Love the humor pretty much everything about it - so glad I got to watch this one. It will warm the hearts of all.
  • My Favorite Show of All Time, PS if you don't like this show you don't know what "comedy" even means and you like stupid shows like The Jersey Shore

I think the title pretty much says it all.
  • WTF?REALLY?

I don't get it. Why is this popular?
  • Amazing show

I love Seinfeld, is funny, is original, the performances are incredible, the script is great, I think is one of the best sitcoms ever.
  • One of the best shows

This show had it all. It was funny, the plots were amazing, the characters were lovable, hilarious and great. Kramer was so funny and I loved the way he acted. I loved how all the characters fought, some of the fight scenes were very funny. Every time they listen to Kramer, something bad happens. I love how George ate an Eclair from the garbage, and for Vandelay Industries, when Kramer was on the phone, he ran out of the bathroom with his pants down. Very funny. Jerry is hilarious also, he's the only normal one of the group. I love many of the things that he said. Elaine is funny also. When she fought Jerry and when she threw George's toupee out the window, saying that she doesn't like the hair piece. And Newman, very funny. When Jerry chased Newman up the stairs and how they greet each other. I love this show. It was the best.
  • Seinfeld

The best comedy of all time.
  • A Review About Nothing

An iconic milestone for sitcoms I believe. This is one show, one show where I still have yet to tire of the repeats. It just has that relatable, urban contemporary pull (I'm from New York myself so).

There are 4 basic characters and interestingly they're usually more portrayed as inner city antagonism (especially George) instead of what typical comes to typical. Subjects about everyday life and dating without marital bonding (aside from one occasion that George wanted to escape from, ending in a moment where black comedy is at its blackest in sitcoms).

I think what amazes me about most every episode of this show are the multiple story arcs (usually 3) integrated in and with the cause, there's also some effect that returns with a punch, crossing over the other story-arcs. That to me is clever, clever story-writing and this is one of two shows where I might never get tired of seeing over and over.
  • In Retrospect

This show had great moments and provided a ton of catch phrases. It was good and the ratings and word of mouth and actors pay at that times showed this. But one thing I can say about the show was that I couldn't watch reruns. Once was enough without need to revisit again.
  • Greatest show of all time!

This iconic show is spectacular, period. Smart, hilarious and influential, no other comedy can compare. I do love The Office though :) The Big Bang Theory however, makes me want to shoot myself.
  • A true classic

This show could've have gone for a few more seasons it is sad that it ended prematurely. Is a classic I don't think that the cast (Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards and Jerry Seinfeld) can ever do better than this show if they do I will be surprise. The writing was superb and really top notch I wish they bring it back.
  • Instant classic.

Seinfeld is what it is, and those who find it boring must find their own lives incredibly so. This show isn't reality for sure, it's almost a parody of reality that really makes you think about the little things like the odd quirks people have, relationship dynamics, and habits that never really die.

Seinfeld is a show where four not-very-likable characters get themselves into difficult situations, usually dragging along a cohort or two. There is very little action, and nearly all the comedy is either subtle or slapstick. None of the cheap shots or frat boy humor you see in the lazy comedies and sitcoms of today. To be clear - Seinfeld was only around when I was a child, it really isn't a contemporary show for me. I didn't start watching it until I was old enough to appreciated the layers of comedy that Curb Your Enthusiasm's Larry David built for each character. Now I look back on it fondly as I avoid already dried up newcomers like 2 Broke Girls and Whitney.

So, if you enjoy everyday hilarity, memorable lines and well-developed characters with real flaws and nearly real lives, Seinfeld is probably for you.
  • I thought it sucked

1.7
    I didnt find it funny at all, I thought Kramer was annoying and Seinfeld could possibly be the worst comedian in the history of comedians. His voice, routine, and material all sucks. He should be ashamed of himself and should never show his face in public again. Boo Senifeld Boo Him.
  • Most overrated show in existence

Seriously? A show about nothing?
    this is probably the most overrated show ever except for maybe lost. I don't get how watching this show is interesting at all. Where's the humour? Maybe I'm just missing the point of the show but it seems to be exactly like its description - a show about nothing. What compels someone to watch a show about nothing? It's not funny, it's actually extremely boring, and how anyone could rate this show as a ten is beyonde me. The jokes aren't clever at all, the characters themselves are very dull. The only reason I haven't rated this show a one is because it is remotely than some other shows. I also dislike how none of the episodes tie in together. It makes it impossible to follow any sort of plot throughout the seasons.

EXTREMELY OVERRATED!!
  • A show about nothing.

Containing a cast of four main characters with absolutely NO redeeming qualities. I know I am in the minority with this one, but I hated this show.
    I did give it several tries because I thought I had to be missing something, but as the hype said, there was "nothing" to miss.
    It was not funny; to me. And the characters were completely unlikable; to me. To this day I can not stand Jason Alexander or Julia Louis Dreyfus and I just assume everything they have done before or since contains equal nothingness. I did see one broadcast of a Jerry Seinfeld stand-up routine and it was mildly funny. I did not feel like the stand-up had stolen 30 minutes from my life as I did every time I watched the Seinfeld show.
    I bow to those millions who did watch and enjoyed it: you obviously saw something I did not, and hey, thats what its all about...
  • The story is about everyday man Seinfeld, and his world.

5.7
    Well to start, i don't think this show is a trendsetter or anything, the humor is sometime lowbrowed and really booring, and sometimes the humor is really good, so it's hard to get an perfectly matched overall score on the show.

The good thing about the show is the everyday humour that accures in lot's of the episodes, it makes the show a litle more real you know.

The bad things are the exact opposite. The show sometimes goes out of hand and that's when the lowbrowed jokes begin. I don't like the eopisodes when it centerc around kramer and he's crazy jobb idees.

Overall it's watchable, but nothing more than that, really.
  • Could have been done so much better. Read Review :S...or Don't if you're attached a lot to this show

2.5
    Maybe It just was a big deal in it's own time (outdated), maybe it's just NewYork's humor, but I find this show to be absolutely rediculous.

Let me say that I'm speaking for all 9 seasons in general, I loved this show from season 1 till season 3 (well...half of season 3), I started to notice how pretentious this show was in "the pilot", where they started to commercialize and advertise themselves in the show itself..First I thought "well, it's a new idea, could be good" then came the "audition scene" where they make the audition performers read the lines of the characters (George, Jerry, Elaine, Kramer) of previous episodes and they laugh at it themselves, I mean could this be anymore pathetic and frivolous?!?! And I don't know how no one payed attention to this scene (even diehard fans)

Then came season 6,7,8,9 where the odds of the storylines mesh together are cartoonish. Nonetheless, it's a very influential show, it is definitely better than most programs nowadays.
  • Seinfeld is an interesting comedy. It has a special kind of humour that only appeals to a certain few.

5.1
    Seinfeld is an interesting comedy. It has a special kind of humour that only appeals to a certain few. Watching it for the first time, you might find it too subtle and wordy. This is what makes it stand out from other sitcoms. Its a cult classic and its the first show since Monty Python to be described as "postmodern". Seinfeld has some of the most wacky characters and the strangest plotlines. Personally, It's not a favorite of mine. However, its a pretty good sitcom. Its not the greatest, there are certainly worse sitcoms on TV today. Sitcoms aren't meant to be taken seriously. If you don't like it, simply don't watch it.
  • A show about nothing.

Seinfeld is one of the funniest shows ever. Larry David is a genius. If you like Seinfeld watch Curb your Enthusiasm. =))

This show deserves as many emmys as possible.

It is a masterpiece.

The best show if the 90's.

Really funny.

Every episode is written carefully and exceeds the laughs.

A lot of the episodes are based on Larry David's life.

It is funny because the things that happen could happen to you.

Overall, it is a great show and a must-see for any tv lover.

I recommend it and cherish it.

I watch it everyday.

So go watch it, it's on tv all the time. =)) =)) =)