Seinfeld

NBC (ended 1998)

Lion4Life

Seinfeld Fan Reviews (555)

• Show about Nothing is best Show ever to air on television

The best sitcom of 90's and arguably the best show ever too,the show is an inspiration for Friends and How I Met Your Mother with regard to the plots and Characters of the show,but it will win against these two on any count as the mentioned shows had tendency to get serious in it's few episodes and at average will give you 2-3 Minutes of seriousness in their lot of episodes because of the dedication to the Characters and continuing plots about relationships of main cast,but Seinfeld on contrary gave full value to our time and there was not even a second of wasted time on the television and neither there was any sort of seriousness in any of it's episodes as the characters will almost always behave in a comedic way because it is "comedy" we do not watch it for tears and drama we watch it to laugh about it and that is what it gave us. The show is still better than most of the sitcoms on air these days as most of them will be telling vulgar and cheap jokes but Seinfeld given that was cheeky was no Vulgar and had most of the time very clean and family friendly comedy. The show is must watch for everyone and those who haven't watched it they are really missing some great comedy I declare it The Godfather(Movie) and New York Yankees of all Sitcoms.