Seinfeld

The Barber

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 11, 1993 on NBC

• I don't think you can see a Penske truck go by and say "Penske File" without having several people chuckle knowing exactly what you are talking about.

This episode is once again one that has so many other things going on then just the main plot "The Barber". You gotta laugh when you think about Jerry with that haircut. I love how things get so out of control everyone so afraid that the uncle will find out. The actor that plays the uncle is hysterical. Kramer at the charity auction, the bidding starts at $5.00. Elaine trying to make him sound good after the successful businessman, and Kramer with his High School Equivalency. George taking the job and typical George doing nothing for a week but moving the papers into the new folder. This is exactly what I love about this show, all of the subplots that until you watch them in reruns you don't realize it was all one episode. I remembered each plot, but not that they were in the same episode. This show was such a classic series and this was definitely one of the episodes that makes it a classic.