Seinfeld

The Big Salad

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 1994 on NBC

• Good Episode of Seinfeld.

In the episode of Seinfeld that aired in the 6th season of the show is a really good one the story of George being upset with Elaine because she thanked his girlfriend and not him for the big salad when he paid for it Jerry finds out the Newman once dated his current girl friend and was dumped by Newman over all the stories really mix well together and most of the jokes where funny it was not boring are slow it moved at a good pace my over all rating for this episode is 8.7 out of 10 The End.
  • Wild Ride in a Ford Bronco!

Another classic Seinfeld epiosde involves chushes and miurder. Elaine goes to a stationary store to buy a mechanical pencil and the clerk wants to go out with her. Another boyfriend? Maybe. Meanwhile a fight on the golf course leads to the murder of a dry cleaner which leads to a chase down the hight way in a ford Bronco. some of the hightlights from this episode. that should have been a 10. but no, I gave this epsiode a 8.5 because it came just short of a 10. there are plenty of 10's and despite the ford Bronce scene, it only got a 8.5.
  • I refer to my meals as "Big Salads" because of this episode.

One of my favorite episode involved George causing a big deal about his girlfriend handing Elaine her big salad when she clearly did not have anything to do with the salad. Meanwhile, Elaine is looking for a mechanical pencil for Mr. Pitt and Kramer feels guily about a dry-cleaning incident.