Seinfeld

The Bris

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 14, 1993 on NBC

• George gets a great parking spot that becomes a target. Kramer thinks that he has stumbled on the product of a genetic engineering experiment, a "pig man."

This episode was so hilarious. Then again, every episode of this wonderful series is. I enjoyed watching every minute of this amazing episode. This episode was a series classic. It was hilarious when Jerry's finger is accidentally circumsized. Kramer was also very funny in this episode, of course. He is always funny in every single episode, from pilot to finale. Michael Richards is very hilarious and makes me laugh whenever I see him on television. The Pig Man theory was so hilarious. It was so funny when the guy that asked Kramer where the elevator was jumped off the roof. This episode is definitely above average, as are all the other episodes of this amazing series.

This episode was so hilarious. Then again, every episode of this wonderful series is. I enjoyed watching every minute of this amazing episode. This episode was a series classic. It was hilarious when Jerry's finger is accidentally circumsized. Kramer was also very funny in this episode, of course. He is always funny in every single episode, from pilot to finale. Michael Richards is very hilarious and makes me laugh whenever I see him on television. The Pig Man theory was so hilarious. It was so funny when the guy that asked Kramer where the elevator was jumped off the roof. This episode is definately above average, as are all the other episodes of this amazing series.
  • Jerry's softball buddy and his wife make Elaine and him their newborn son's godparents, and they are invited to the Bris. Meanwhile, Kramer sees a "pigman" at the hospital, and a suicide lands on George's car, and he asks for money for damages!

Although not the best episode ever, the circumcision scene is arguably the best scene ever with the extremely hilarious Mohel, whose laugh out loud funny line when Elaine leaves her glass at the very edge of the table "Why you chose the absolute edge is beyond me, one day it falls and the glass particles are deep, DEEP in the shag, you can never pick them all up,even with a magnifying glass, so one day you are walking barefoot, and you step on it and KILL YOURSELF, do you want that do ya, do ya?" is my absolute favorite line in Seinfeld, possibly even TV history. The pigman subplot is good too, but the Bris sequence gets me every time. 9/10 for the show and 100/10 for the Mohel!
  • I really enjoy this episode!

Kramer is convince that he saw a pigman and is totally insane about it and is unable to get rid that idea from his head, meanwhile Jerry and Elaine end up being the godfather and gomother of the a new baby, and now they must prepare for the circumsticion but later discovers that the melho is a completely insane man that sees everything in a really wrong way, and George wants to some money because a sucidal patient kill himself on his car. Really cool!
  • \"But what if the Pigman has a two-seater?\" \"C\'mon on George, let\'s be realistic here.\"

I like this episode a lot. Kramer seeing the pigman and then eventually smuggles it out is hilarious. The circumsion also great when the moyle circumcices Jerry\'s finger.

George, with his great luck has someone killing themself be leaping off a building and lands on George\'s car. Hehe then the Pigman steals his car.