Seinfeld

The Burning

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 19, 1998 on NBC

• It was a pretty good episode, better than the last (I think.)

George's part was pretty good, it was funny at the end. Kramer's part was also funny with diarrea and stuff, I loved his story and how he got it twice in a row. Elaine noticed that all of Puddy's music is Christian Rock, and she does the switcharoo( hah hah George j k) and he finds out that he is religious, and he keeps stating that Elaine is going to hell. I loved when their with the priest, and in the end they both make fun of hell and the devil. I also like how Jerry's tractor story with his girlfriend leads to diarrea again. So it's funny-licious.

"The Burning" is a very late episode of Seinfeld, but it turns out to be one of the better episodes of the season and an episode that grows on you the more often you watch it, which thanks to TBS can be quite a lot.

Puddy's lines were hilarious and it was another great appearance by him. But there were a number of good things tonight. George was very out of character with some weird rants, but there were a lot of humorous ones in there. Kramer was his usual entertaining self, and they had a bizarre, but good Jerry storyline tonight too.

A little goofy, scratch that, very goofy, but a very good episode overall.