Seinfeld

The Busboy

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jun 26, 1991 on NBC

• I Liked It!

Season finale of seinfeld, althow it isn´t the best season finale, it was good. It has thouching moments like the scene where george finds out he saved the busboy; "Three nights ago, a gas main beneath the restaurant exploded, killing five people in my section, including the busboy who replaced me. If I am not fired that night because of you and your thoughtless, stupid, insensitive remarks, it would have been me." That was Sweet! It also had funny moments, like the scene where elaine tries mike to go on the plane, really like it!
    I am finally starting to really like Elaine, and Kramer finnally appears, althow not with a plot of his own; that i really whould like to see because kramer´s great. All to all, it´s a season 2 classic, a good season finale, and i only give it 8.5, comparing to other episode of this season like; "The Statue", "The Jacket",etc. They finnaly show the best of Seinfeld, eho keeps getting better; it just needs some catchprases, but they will come; Yada, Yada,Yada. I really recommend this one, go watch it right now.