Seinfeld

The Checks

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 1996 on NBC

• Fast paced, but good.

This episode was rather fast paced for me. I mean if you miss any part of it you're completely lost (well I think so at least). Jerry keeps getting 12 cent royalty checks from Japan I think and his hand is in pain but seriously in the end he pretty much loses them all and wastes it. Poor him. Cramer is hosting an event for three Japenese guys. Gah, wow. They sleep in drawers. How can they breathe? Well, whatever. George is trying to host "Jerry" again. I mean seriously, he needs to stop with that. Elaine well, she is dealing with a guy who is obessed with the song Desperado. The ending made me laugh, the doctor is obsessed with Witchee Woman. Ha. Well, nice, fast paced, episode.
  • Good morning Mr. Oh, I gotta make up the drawer. *Unh...* Come back in half hour!

7.7
    There are so many things going on in this episode, you can't miss one segment of it at all. The furniture plays an important role in this one, but you only get to see the one set of drawers. BTW, I wouldn't mind having a set of drawers that large myself.
    Kramer enjoys the Japanese folks lifestyle but doesn't know the first thing about Yen. He takes the boys in with some very comedic results as well as letting them visit George at Yankee stadium. Jerry has his own problems with misunderstandings with Elaine's boyfriend who seems to really be in love with Carl Farberg. Here's a little tip for all those future royalties, put the checks in a plastic bag before you head to the bank. Make sure it's not raining either.