Seinfeld

The Doll

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 22, 1996 on NBC

• The doll was bad.

What a ridiculously put together episode. I mean that in a good way. It was really funny in terms of stupidity and the plot, but also in terms of the entire basis. George is nuts. Someone needs to slap him upside the head and tell him to wake up and get a grip on his life. He was obsessed with a doll? A doll? It was funny and sad at the same time. The rest of the show was okay. Overall, the episode had decent comedy and writing, but the plot was what made a difference both good and bad. Thank you.
  • One of my favourite Seinfeld episodes

This is a really funny episode, I couldn't stop laughing in the pool scene, a pool table in a small room is a brilliant idea.All the sub-plots were amazing in this episode. Susan's roommate from collage was really funny and stupid, and she ruined Jerry's material to the Charles Grodin show twice. This episode contains a lot of George, maybe that's why it's so funny. And all the nagging about Jerry's material was hilarious.
    The doll was creepy, and the end when Frank Costanza destroys the doll was great too.
    Season 7 is a really good season, and this is the best episode in it.
  • Good Episode

The Doll is a season 7 episode and a funny one at that of the TV show Seinfeld with all of the stories being very funny and not dull nor boring at all this episode made me laugh so much I was crying the doll really did spook me as it did look at lot like Georges mom the funniest part of the episode is Franks moment with the doll as he basically ripped it apart the rest of the episode was also very funny and made me laugh my rating for this episode is 10.0 that is all end
  • Georgie! Quit eating with your hands!

This is quite possibly my favorite episode. I love the Costanza's anyway. But when George is halucinating about the doll nagging him - that has to be my all-time favorite Seinfeld moment. It gets funnier every time I see it.

I have to admit, too, maybe too many people won't agree, but I have a thing for Kathy Griffin, and she's in this one quite a bit.

Pound for pound, the best episode in my opinion. Seinfeld was one of those rare TV shows that actually got better as the years went by. I guess you could say the characters developed. Season 7 is one that I absolutely cannot wait to buy on DVD.