Seinfeld

The Finale (2)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 14, 1998 on NBC

7.9
  • Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer, and Elaine Benes are in court. Various people from other episodes, like Babu Bhatt, the Soup Nazi Marla, Sidra, etc. tell about their worst experiences with all four main characters. Stuff couldn't be worse.

This was an okay episode. I hate how Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine end up in prison in the end. However, despite my disappointment for this episode, I did like how a lot of minor past characters returned for the trial. I liked Babu Bhatt being present, as well as the Soup Nazi and the stunningly hot babe Sidra, showing up in court. I'll never forget Sidra's saying, "They're real and they're spectacular." I hate how Elaine ruined the Soup Nazi I knew she'd pay for that someday. He was funny. He yells, "No soup for you!" However, the episode left out other minor people who had bad times with the main cast. For example, Toby, Elaine's rival from Pendant Publishing, briefly lost her pinky toe because of Jerry's heckles, and George into a bedroom where he saw Jerry's main girlfriend from Season 5, Rachel, while she was naked. Also, I wouldn't mind if Lloyd Braun appeared again, explaining about how he ended up in the asylum for his breakdown after the mayor's campaign. However, I like Peter Keleghan as Lloyd Braun. Matt McCoy stinks. I don't know why they switched actors. Oh, and Tony, Elaine's "mimbo" boyfriend getting into a rock-climbing accident because of George, the book store owner catching George with a book in the bathroom and then discovering him stealing another book thanks to Jerry. Let's not forget the doorman incident with the stolen couch, the chauffeur with the deaf feud with Elaine, and the Hamptons cop who caught Kramer illegally capturing lobsters in the ocean. I would've also liked to see Bob and Cedric complain again about Kramer not wearing the ribbon for the AIDS walk. The Miss America contestant for Rhode Island telling about how Jerry killed her pigeons would've been nice. Let's not forget about the time when George slipped his boss, Rick Levitan, a mickey. That would've made a sweet case in court. And don't forget the time when Peterman's mother died after George told her his secret bank code, Bosco. The calzone shop owner telling how he thought George tried to steal from the tip jar would've also been cool, as well as many others on the show that weren't there. Even so, it was okay.