Seinfeld

The Fire

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 05, 1994 on NBC

• Very silly.

George has had coward issues all his life. This was no different. He ran away like a girl who runs away from bugs. To be honest, I would have hunted him down and punched him in the face for being so cowardly and selfish. Jerry was actually very funny in this one. JKramer was his unusual self and with his girlfriend with him, it made for a funny arc. Elaine was actually funny to with her storyline. Overall, this episode had some really funny comedy, not to mention some good writing and a silly set of plots. I say that it was good. Thank you.
  • Fire sale!

Hot foots, bozos and Hecking are the fun on today's "Seinfeld." Kramer brough his date down to the comedy club where she heckle him. Ten years later Michel Richards was heckled by a couple of people. It made national headlines. I show a clip of that episode on TV. George is debating Bozo the clown with another clown. One very funny scene. another funny scene occured when Geroge panics and flen the room leaving everybody behind. "How Can you live with yourself?" someone ask George. He replied "It's not easy." And I'm not going to live with myself without giving "Seinfeld" another 10.