Seinfeld

The Glasses

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 30, 1993 on NBC

• episode

The glasses is a funny episode of Seinfeld George thinks someone stole is glasses Elaine is bitten by a strange dog and Kramer gets Jerry and George discounts a funny episode with a bunch of funny stories in this Seinfeld episode all of the jokes in this episode of Seinfeld is funny none of them not all of the sets look nice Tom Gammill and Max Pross to great work as a team is this is their first episode of their time on the series and they will write many more good ones my over all rating is 9.3 for this funny episode of the TV show Seinfeld

Great classic episode of Seinfeld here. All the story lines managed to tie in quite nicely what with the glasses, air conditioner, the dog, and of course George thinking he saw Jerry's girlfriend cheating on him. We got a lot of takeaway scenes here such as George biting in to an onion or the air conditioner falling out of the window.

We got a lot of great lines from Julia-Louis Dreyfus tonight. Like after she got bit by the dog: "No, I'll just go, just follow the trail of blood!" Then of course we got the great glasses tie in and Jeffrey looking like a horse which ensued George thinking that Amy was kissing when he saw an old lady kissing a horse without his glasses.

Sure, it sounds a bit far-fetched, but Seinfeld really made it work tonight. This is really what Seinfeld is all about. Great episode.