Seinfeld

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 03, 1994 on NBC

7.7
  • A decent show!

7.7
    Had some funny moments, but not their funnist. A good show to watch, but not one to watch over and over again. The gymnist herself wasn't very funny. Too bad they didn't give some decent lines to add to the laughter. Kramer is the funniest one in this episode. Each episode has one character that takesa a back seat to the plot of the show and Elaine took a smaller role in this episode. I enjoyed watching it. My wife didn't laught that much though.
  • Seinfeld Episode

Jerry stats dating a Romanian gymnast George is seen eating out of a trashcan by his girlfriends mother Kramer has a kidney stone Elaine's boss is trying to figure out a 3-D painting so he askes her to go to a merger deal over all the stories mix well together and none of the episode is boring mostly all of the jokes are funny and the story of the episode are good as well to me the best part of the episode is when George eats out of the trash can and the look on the ladys face is priceless my over all rating of this episode 9.7 out of 10.