Seinfeld

The Jacket

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 06, 1991 on NBC

• Jerry buys an extremely expensive jacket with pink lining in the inside. Although he feels confident in meeting Elaine's father with her and George, his confidence quickly fades when Elaine is late. Jerry's jacket also faces the snow, which ruins his expe

Great episode for the 2nd season! George's small predicament was funny: obssesing over a song. I loved watching the ending too, when Elaine's father started to sing it.

Jerry buys the expensive jacket that turns out to be ruined in the snow: another great storyline! When Jerry decides that he's goanna turn it inside out when it starts to snow, there's pink lining! I knew that Mr. Benes was not going to be seen with a man with pink strips all over him.

Elaine showing up late was funny, too. It was great that before hand we knew what Kramer wanted (someone stay in his car for "two minutes"), so we wouldn't be surprised that Elaine was late when she told the story.

Overall, this was a good episode with a great storylines and funny jokes. For being only in the second season, this was good writing.