Seinfeld

The Little Jerry

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 09, 1997 on NBC

• In order for Jerry to get his bad check taken down from the wall of the bodega, he gets Kramer's non-egg laying rooster to cockfight on behalf of the bodega owner. George dates a convict. Elaine's boyfriend becomes desperate when he learns he's becoming

2.5
    What an utterly stupid episode. The show glorifies cockfighting (which is illegal in 47 states) and fails to note that cockfighting is to the death and that the roosters have razor sharp wires attached to their feet to inflict as much damage as possible. This episode makes it seem like cockfighting is nothing but some harmless pecking. The idea that Kramer was too stupid to know the difference between a hen and a rooster is not believable. Neither is the idea that Jerry would use clown checks (even if he received those by mistake) or that he would EVER bounce a check. This is a character who buys Cadillacs as gifts. He would have used a credit card anyway. Clearly, the writers were out of ideas. The subplot of George dating a prisoner was pretty good. The subplot of Elaine boyfriend proposing because he's going bald was not in the least creative, interesting, or funny. 2.5 strictly for George dating the cute convict.
  • "Little Jerry, Kramer, Stop the Fight, Tamales" The best episode ever!!! Exactly why I watch this show!!!

I love this episode!!!

"Little Jerry," said Kramer! "Kramer," said Jerry. "Stop the fight," said Elaine; and George just called the tamales.

I love this episode. Classic, funny and it follows the show. Come on! This show is really classic!!! In this episode, the relationship between George and the girl at prision. "I think a normal relationship is not ok for me," said George. He is absolutely crazy, in this and all of the episodes.

I love this episode, I repeat.

Jerry, you just have to continue this show, I want more seasons with more of this great episodes.
  • Great episode!

Jerry gets in trouble after the owner of the store puts a check of Jerry that he denies to take out, Kramer buys a rooster thinking that is a chicken and ends up putting him into cock fighting that ends up with Little Jerry being a born fighter, but when he fights against a rooster bigger than him, Kramer gets in time to save him, also George begins to date a woman from prison, and Elaine begins to date a man that has a beautiful hair but is getting bald. really cool episode!
  • Little Jerry Seinfeld

I saw this episode the other day and I had to write a review of this episode. Kramer buys a mistaken chicken for a rooster. It wakes up Jerry. Jerry on the other hand bounced his check at the bodega. Elaine is dating a guy who's going bald and gets George for advice. George on the other hand is dating a convict. Back to Jerry and Kramer, the check will be down if Marcellino will take Little Jerry in numerous rounds of cockfighting. The funniest part of the episode occurs when Kramer tries to get Little Jerry out of the match and gets attacked by Marcellino's chicken. Absolutely funny. LOL!