Seinfeld

The Nose Job

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 1991 on NBC

• Eh.

Wasn't as good as my regular Seinfeld potential but I guess that's just me because I think this episode was sort of stupid. Penis vs. Brain bid did not make me laugh at all, it seemed just so boring. Kramer continues trying to get the jacket which is that final last story to this three-part arc. He finally gets the jacket back. As for the nose job plot, I think was better than the other plot but it was a bit predictable, the only unexpected part is when she starts dating Kramer. George is so shallow, glad that chick dumped him. Eh episode.
  • Well, okay...

6.9
    Problems: George's new girl friend is very beautiful. The only one thing about her is that she needs a serious nose job. Her nose is huge! One day, George, Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer are talking to her. She says how she is kind of pretty, but nothing compared to all the other girls. Kramer, being brutally honest, slurs out, "you're very beautiful, you just need a nose job." She decides to get one, but the job turns out horrible. George slowly drifts off from her. But, Kramer fixes her up, and she ends up falling for Kramer.

This was probably one of the weakest episodes of Season 3. It was kind of way too slow to watch. The problems were all tied together, and it wasn't that much of a Seinfeld episode. But, maybe I'm just wrong.