Seinfeld

The Parking Garage

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 30, 1991 on NBC

• I got diagnosed with Euromisatisis after watching this episode.

Problems: All four are stuck in a parking garage. Jerry needs to go to the bathroom. After getting advice from Kramer, he decides to go right in a dark corner. He is caught by a guard. Meanwhile, George needs to get to his parents house. (May I mention that we have no idea who his parents are at this point of the series), and Kramer has a Airconditioner to find when he puts it down somewhere. Purple 23. Elaine bought two fish, but they won't live long due to the bag.

I thought this was yet another great installment! Many people thought this, and many episodes to come were copies of "The Chinese Restaurant" (season 2), but I thought that they all had their weird twists.
  • The Parking Garage

Easily, easily, one of the best episodes of the series. The Parking Garage is quite the episode. The first time since Season Two's "The Chinese Restaurant" to feature the group in one closed-in location, and the first episode to feature the foursome together in that location. Neither Season Two's "The Chinese Restaurant" nor earlier in Season Three's "The Pen" featured all four members of the group together in one location.

This is another great installment of the best show in television's history. Who could make a show about their main cast being stuck in a parking garage and get away with it? Only Seinfeld could do such a thing.
  • A great episode.

This was great. I thought that this was a classic episode of Seinfeld. Normally, I find things to complain about, but not this time. I liked every aspect of this episode and it really was a classic. They ended up getting lost in a parking garage. How simple is that? Actually, it's hilariously simple. It was entertaining and the storyline was short and sweet. The comedy was top-notch and the acting was brilliant. I have to say that this foursome has great on-screen chemistry. Overall, this is one of the best episodes of the entire series and I have to say that it was great. Thank you.
  • One of the best episodes of Seinfeld ever!

This episode left me speechless in the the end. This episode although seemed plain since they stayed in The Parking Garage is the classic Seinfeld plot that everyone loves. First of all Kramer's plot, with the air conditioner, then Elaine's fishes, then George's parents Anniversary and Jerry needs to pee. All plots which develop wonderfully. Elaine's fishes dies, George gets caught peeing and gets yelled at from a girl that he likes. Kramer busts his lip. Jerry also gets caught by the police, the end when the car didn't start, that amazed me entirely how it wasn't part of the script. It was fate. This episode was flawless.
  • Excellent.

This may be one of the older episode of this brilliant tv series but it is still one of my favourites. It's set in one building the whole time and yet it will keep the viewer interested the entire 21 minutes. It's an episode that everyone can relate to, when the 4 protagonists are lost in a parking garage unable to find their car the viewer immediately understands the position they are in. Same with the situation which George and Jerry find themselves in, they desperately need to go to the bathroom but can't find one. Not to mention the bloopers(Kramer hitting his head on the air conditioner box, the inability to start the car at the end) that were kept in the episode. They certainly enhanced it.
  • Everyone separates to try to find the car in a huge parking garage.

This episode was so funny. I enjoyed watching this episode so much. I feel bad for Elaine's poor fish. It was so sad that they died. It was so hilarious when Jerry got caught doing number one in the parking space, and then George was, and they both had the same excuse. It was hilarious! This episode was very well written. I loved the end where the car would not start. I think it would have been funny to see the other ending, where the cast drives around in circles searching for the exit. It would have been so hilarious, which is exactly what this series is good for.
  • Truly a series classic.

This is one of my top ten episodes, mainly for Kramer's character evolving in it. At this point he hadn't yet become the guy we all love and know, but this really defined him, just the crazy running around and it was great. All the characters were amazingly acted out in this episode. The ending I like as well, even though it wasn't scripted, it was still one of the most classic moments of the series. This should've won the Emmy, it's just a wonderful piece of television, every time it comes on cable I watch it, even though I already own it on DVD.

This is just brilliant.
  • Definetely, one cool classic from Seinfeld...

This has the be one of those episodes of Seinfeld that is actually in good ratings, and this is one of the best episodes I have ever watch in all my life. It was so hilarious and funny, though I only see it once I think that this is one of the coolest episodes...
    Jerry has to use the bathroom and George helps him to tried to find it, but in the end he ends up doing it in the street and that causes both of them to get arrested. Kramer is carrying a box with an air conditioner, and Elaine tries to get help from the people that are passing by. In the end, they managed to find out the car but ends up without able to turn on. It was one of the funniest episodes of Seinfeld ever... really cool!
  • Risky episode (very similar to The Chinese Restaurant), turned out to be lots of fun!

I'm not sure if I like The Parking Lot because it reminds me of myself; I'm always ultra paranoid that I am going to forget where I parked! Or perhaps I just like it because it's like The Chinese Restaurant, where pretty much nothing happens in the entire episode, except for a bunch of random, nonsensical things.

The gold fish idea was great. How hilarious! I remember being a kid, and having the same problem as Elaine while I was at a carnival.

Also loved that they asked someone for a ride. The whole darn episode never fails to make me laugh! Props to the writers for taking a risk.
  • Everyone separates to try to find the car in a huge parking garage.