Seinfeld

The Pick

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 16, 1992 on NBC

• This could happen to you!

Overall, it sort of sucked how Susan & Tia would dump George & Jerry like that. Tia & Jerry really hit it off in the airplane. She is such a drama queen! And George, wanting Susan again, gets her, and then makes an escape plan to do the pick. Wow, George is a really complicated person. But I did like how Susan returned for another episode in the fourth season. My favorite plot would have to be Elaine's plot. I love how everyone calls her Nip, and then Kramer gets exposed when he becomes an underwear model! Whoa, this was an amazing episode.
  • Nip and Pick.

Sometimes when I watch an episode of Seinfeld I'm truly surprised. This episode easily had three separate stories that could have been an episode itself, often I forget just how much was going on in an episode. First we had Elaine's Christmas card, everyone's reaction to it was hysterical. The cast plays well off of ech other. Second what the show was titled for, The Pick, I love the way Jerry's girlfriend reacts. She doesn't call him back he goes to see her their argument. It's all classic, but typical Seinfeld. Then we have Kramer as the underwear model. This is definitely one of the episoded that made this show the classic that it was, and one of the reasons I will always miss Seinfeld.