Seinfeld

The Puffy Shirt

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 23, 1993 on NBC

• George gets a job as a hand model; Jerry wears a puffy shirt on live television.

This episode was so funny. It was very entertaining and it had a good storyline. It was also very well written. The writers are very talented. They are very creative. I really loved the ending. It was so funny that only Kramer seen the beauty in his hands, besides the modeling agency. I loved that everyone was making fun of the puffy shirt. It was especially funny when George kept making fun of the shirt and the lady pushed him into the iron and his hands weren't so "beautiful." This episode is yet another great installment to this amazing series, and another installment to an especially excellent season.
  • "I don't want to be a pirate!"

The fifth season continues going strong with another classic installment "The Puffy Shirt". Kramer's girlfriend, a "low talker" gets Jerry to wear a puffy pirate shirt on his appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; but Jerry doesn't know what he's agreed to do. This is another example of Seinfeld taking the most mundane and ridiculous (at the same time) topic and turning it into a great piece of television. This episode also features George becoming a hand model and unfortunately losing this new "job" when he meets an unfortunate accident. I love this episode. It's another classic Seinfeld episode. The puffy shirt and the "I don't want to be a pirate" line are classic.
  • The Puffy Shirt is one of the most memorable episodes ever if not at least for this season.

When Kramer invites a low talker to dinner with him, Jerry and Elaine things get a little out of audible control when she talks to them over dinner but can't be heard. Georgie becomes a hand model and is questioned slightly about being the master of his domain.

The actress who played the soft talker did a great job at conveying someone who is less than comfortable to be around at times. As always the cast pulled another rabbit out of the bag with this excellent installment for season 5.

Overall its without a doubt hilarious with scenes like, Jerry screaming on set at the Today show about how terrible the Puffy shirt is while its being broadcast live. Just before Kramer's girlfriend screams in anger at him, revealing shes not always a low talker. Great performances all round.

This episode was so funny. It was very entertaining and it had a good storyline. It was also very well written. The writers are very talented. They are very creative. I really loved the ending. It was so funny that only Kramer seen the beauty in his hands, besides the modelling agency. I loved that everyone was making fun of the puffy shirt. It was especially funny when George kept making fun of the shirt and the lady pushed him into the iron and his hands weren't so "beautiful." This episode is yet another great installment to this amazing series.
  • Hand Jive!

This is one of the best episode of the series and I had fun with that episode too. George becomes a hand model and tryimng to keep his hands away from any harm. Krammer girlfriend designs cloathes and wants Jerry to wear her puffy shirt on a Today show interview. He accepted only because she has a low voice. In the final five minutes of that epsiode, everything will colide. I can't give you the ending, but it will be very funny. George's hands and the puffy shirt will play itself out and it became a classic episode of the series.
  • Cool!

It was a really good episode, and it make me laugh a lot. George must move on with his parents again and is torture to death because they are always discussing and everything, meanwhile Jerry agrees to wear an ugly puffy shirt in front of the whole country when he accidentally keeps saying yes to all what Kramer\'s new girlfriend says in a really low voice, and George discovers his hands are perfect for hand modeling. Really cooL!