.... Part one of "The Raincoats" sets up an even funnier Part II. Elaine's close-talking boyfriend (played hilariously by Judge Reinhold), gets a little too attached to Jerry's visiting parents. Kramer goes into business with Jerry's dad, Morty, selling Morty's old raincoats to a consignment shop - bringing Jack Klompus into the mix - meanwhile, George tries to get in on his own deal with the store but, as usual, nothing goes right. This episode is very funny - but Part II gets even better.
This episode has it all.
- You have a boyfriend that has not one odd behaviour (the memberable close talker), but two (overly friendly to Mr / Mrs Seinfeld).
- Crazy George drama where he goes over the top to avoid something only to have it blow up in his face. The Paris excuse causing him to ask Jerry to have Jerry's parents to take the kid with him is classic George logic.
- Numerous funny Kramer moments with moths in the shirt and running from mice at Costanza's house.
- Jerry and Girlfriend living with parents and forcing them to make out at the movies.
- Costanzas and Seinfelds drama only to end up on the same ships for a cruise.
- A "Hello Newman" from both Jerry and Jerry's mom.
- Finally, the perfect dove tailing of working the Schindler's List plotline into Aaron's lines about "this watch, this ring would be one more dinner." at the episode's end.
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!