Seinfeld

All time hit and it was. in the 90's

I was born in 1988 through 1990

It was really Excellent Show

• Nice work.

I've seen the special a few times now, before i bought the volume one dvds i thought this was origonal but it weren't, lol. This was very great and revealing, quite funny to. I espicially like Jerry doing his routine at the beggining, thus giving an intro to the show. I acutally believe that this doco, was probably very hard-worked on. It also covered the sitcoms that followed the show nicely, as well as giving most cast members, directors and both creators large parts in it.

Also good, was how it revealed ratings in it and also how the whole series and pilot were concieved and developed were both nicely put togethor.

A very nice special to reveal how the series evovled from start to finish.
  • This special chronicles the history of Seinfeld,and it is also kind of like a mini-clip show.

When I first saw this special on Thanksgiving night in 2004,I was a mini-fan of Seinfeld. I didn't really know the creation and the history of it,like,of course,I do now. So,watching it was fascinating. And,probably the most fascinating thing about it was how the series really began. I mean,for 60 minutes (aka an hour),they didn't really talk about how they created the show or the Pilot or whatever,but still,they did talk a lot about it. But,again,it was the most interesting. And,it really kept you on the edge of your seat. Well,at least,it kept you staring at the tv screen. I mean,you really hardly knew anything about the creation and the history of Seinfeld. I mean,the Internet does carry some facts,but I mean,it's better just to see and hear everything from the people themselves.
    Not that the Internet is a bad source for Seinfeld facts,but it doesn't carry all. The Seinfeld Story carries all. It tells all. But,of course,it's not an E! True Hollywood Story. It's just a special on NBC,Seinfeld's home. The thing I didn't really like was how,as a special feature for Seinfeld Seasons 1 & 2 (which was released two days before this special aired),they basically featured this special. I mean,not the whole thing like how it was aired on NBC,but they showed a lot of the interviews from it,and a lot of the stories from it. I mean,it didn't have really any clips from the actual Seinfeld show,and Jerry didn't host it (like he hosted The Seinfeld Story,well,kind of),but,they both were pretty similar in the way that they both featured stories about the creation of Seinfeld,and the exact same stories,told by the exact same people,in the exact same way,and using the exact same words. But,overall,this special by itself was pretty good.