Seinfeld

The Seven

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 01, 1996 on NBC

• Season 7, Episode 13.

Great episode! George wants to name his future kid "Seven." Jerry says, "Seven stitches for every beating, and, eventually, seven years to life." LMAO! Kramer wants Elaine's bike. Susan's friends are naming their kid Seven! Haha!

George: I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven.
    Jerry: Alright, let's see… How about Mug? Mug Costanza. That's original. Or Ketchup. Pretty name for a girl.
    George: Alright… You having a good time now?
    Jerry: I've got fifty right here in the cupboard… How about Bisquick? Pimento? Gherkin? Sauce? Maxwell House?
    George: Alright already!

LMAO! I love Seinfeld so much! Great show. No wonder it lasted 9 seasons.
  • Soda Jerk!

Like I said before, there's never a dull moment in Jerry's neighborhood. A fine example of my theory comes in "Seven." George wants to name the kid "soda," plus other weird names and the couple got cold on him. Elaine got herself a girl's bike at the expense of her neck. Krammer crues her neck, but had to give up the bike. Krammer is mooching Jerry's food and demand payment. He had to sold Elaine's bike to pay off Jerry. Elaine chased Newman down the street when she see him on the bike. Like I said before, never a dull moment in Jerry's neighborhood.