Seinfeld

The Smelly Car

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Apr 15, 1993 on NBC

• A valet with awful BO stinks up Jerry's car, and the BO suddenly attaches to Jerry, George, and Elaine after they've all been in the car. Since they can't get rid of the smell, Elaine's boyfriend is repeadedly rejecting her and Jerry can't clean the car.

This is one of my favorite episodes of Seinfeld. The car stinks and I laughed when Jerry says it's "destroying the lives of everyone in it's path." I also liked the "It still smells!" lines. The side plot wasn't too bad with Susan having turned into a lesbian, and when Kramer interferes in the situation, I like George's remark to it. The "Rochelle Rochelle" film is brought up again in this episode from "The Movie." The story of a car having a presumably permanent stench from a stupid valet's BO is fantastic, and how it effects everyone who's been in the car.
  • Susan goes the other way.

Well after a couple of episodes of Susan being absent, we learn at the video store that she is a lesbian because of George. And George basically freaks over it. And Susan finds another reason to be mad at Kramer. Kramer steals Susan's girlfriend. I know scandalous right? But that wasn't the funny part. The funny part is when Elaine & Jerry are trying to get the stench from the car away and also from themselves. I love how they go through these makeovers. At the end, it was priceless, Jerry lets some hobo steal his car and he wont even take it. One of my favorites of the season.
  • Not good

Sorry. Just plain silly. Not funny.