Serial Experiments Lain

techtv (ended 2003)

SaphireMoon

Serial Experiments Lain Fan Reviews (9)

• The first episode drew me in without me even noticing it, and after I watched it, I was left dazed...

The first episode drew me in without me even noticing it, and after I watched it, I was left dazed. The rest of the episodes hold a similiar power but not as great as the initiation to the show. The other episodes left me satisfied but unsatisfied all the same. My mind tried to form a theory but I was left even more confused than the begining, I tried to grasp what the show was saying and by the end I was left waiting for the next episode. The end really hit hard too. The last episode I was left even more dazed than when I first even glimpsed at the show. I truly felt conected with it in a different since, but yet I was left wanting more. I felt there were a lot of questions left to be answered and yet some answers ineed of questions. I truly enjoyed this series even though its animation was a bit old, not like the more modern animation, it was a brilliant creation. I was extremely thankful I was graced with being able to find this series. I also recently introduced the first four episodes to one of my friends, who has no interest in anime. She was also pulled in and left wanting more, we discussed the episodes we watched and she was left just as I was. This anime is a great work of art, and if you grasped the show I know you would agree its a wonderful creation.