TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Sesame Street Forums

Weekdays 7:00 AM on PBSIn Season

T for toes sketch

Norbit121

[21]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 1
    Hey It Was A Good Try. I Hope By The New Year Someone Will Have This Second Version Of "T For Toes" Cause I Think I Speak On Behalf Of Everyone When I Say " I Hope To See This Version Really Soon?"Cause I Am Guessing That It Is Better Than The First Am I Right? Anyway I Wish Everyone A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rhodiecub

[22]Jan 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    Yes it certainly better than the 1st one that came out. So far, no one has seen it on Noggin or that other channel, SPROUT I think is the name of it. I know it exists and it's been brought up on other message boards.

Norbit121

[23]Jan 7, 2008
    Well Hey If This Second Version Ever Surfaces I Hope 2 Get A Copy Of It, Or At Least Get 2 View It So I Can See Why It Is Better Than The First. Also Does Anyone Know Of Any Toes Clips That Are Like The T For Toes Skits , Or That Are Just As Good? Please Let Me Know Of Any. You Can Let Me Know Here Or E-Mail Me At jayathome20042005@yahoo.ca Thank-You.

Norbit121

[24]Apr 2, 2008
    Hey Everyone Norbit121 Here. Has Anyone Heard Anything About The Second Version Of "T For Toes" Yet? Cause I Would Really Like To See It.Please Let Me Know Thanks. P.S. If Anyone Has Any Good Feet Or Toes Vids Or Pics Of Females Please Let Me Know Or E-mail me at jayathome20042005@yahoo.ca Thank-You.

rhodiecub

[25]May 18, 2008
    I wish I could find this because it does exist out there.

jsykes1

[27]Sep 7, 2009
    Does anyone remember a sketch in the mid to late seventies that was a video that featured a lot of feet. It had a song that went "one foot, two foot, whacha gonna do foot?" If so, what was the name of the song, and does anyone know where I could get a copy of the vidoe?

loutenore33

[28]Oct 10, 2010

t for toes is the best sesame street clip ever its been planted in my mind for years it started my interests in tickling feet and watching toes wiggle almost all of the clip was great starting with the playing clip when the man was wiggling his toes on the cat yes his toes did wiggle he should have said hey cat c mon ive been wiggling my toes on you for hours and there tired say meow the tickling was so funny i think the second version was 3 sets of toes tickling each others feet tiptoing was good when the boys feet sneaking up and not that im gay but he had some nice looking toes for a boy the picking up sock was interesting some of you think it was a females foot its not the little girls toes in the water was so cute i think in version 2 we saw more of her toes in the water then the wiggling that was fun there were about 4 sets of toes at the end but i think in the 2nd verision had a difference i think there was a lady wiggling her toes in sandals and let out a big laugh or a cheer the rest were all barefoot including the last person witch was female they showed her toes brefly before it cut away

Maroon4

[29]May 24, 2011
    • level: 8

loutenore33 wrote:

there were about 4 sets of toes at the end but i think in the 2nd verision had a difference i think there was a lady wiggling her toes in sandals and let out a big laugh or a cheer the rest were all barefoot including the last person witch was female they showed her toes brefly before it cut away

That's interesting. If your memory of that scene is accurate, then I would interpret the woman with sandals as not only joyful but also feeling that she has an edge over the others, because she is wearing some kind of footwear (although here toes are still exposed) while everyone else in her presence is completely barefoot.

loutenore33

[30]Jun 5, 2011
    whoever wrote the coment thank you keep in touch

Maroon4

[31]Jun 8, 2011

loutenore33 wrote:
    whoever wrote the coment thank you keep in touch

You're welcome.I'll try to keep in touch. (Send me a private message if you wish.):-)

loutenore33

[32]Jun 8, 2011
    to maroon 4 thanks its nice to see we both agree on the t for toes clip

Maroon4

[33]Sep 25, 2011

loutenore33 wrote:
    to maroon 4 thanks its nice to see we both agree on the t for toes clip

Forgive the lateness of this response, but you're very welcome, Loutenore. :-)

I may have been a little kid when I saw that skit in the '70s, but it stood out in my mind. In retrospect, the "T for toes" segment was something of a guilty pleasure for me. The segment effectively demonstrated how vulnerable someone can be while barefoot, especially the parts involving the two sets of feet tickling each other and the girl reacting adversely to the bath water. Something about those particular scenes pleased me as a kid; perhaps it was how the vulernability to the feet was done.

Edited on 11/03/2012 2:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Maroon4

[34]Dec 6, 2012

I think the tickling feet are the craziest ones. From my point of view, the tickling was the wildest scene in the entire segment.

rhodiecub

[35]Jan 5, 2015

Yes, the tickling, the toe wiggling, and the kid who tip toes barefoot are my favorites from this sketch. It Is a guilty pleasure and one of my favorites to this day. Looks like it's uploaded twice on you tube (well the old version anyway).

Edited on 01/05/2015 9:50am

Maroon4

[36]Jan 21, 2015

rhodiecub wrote:

Yes, the tickling, the toe wiggling, and the kid who tip toes barefoot are my favorites from this sketch. It Is a guilty pleasure and one of my favorites to this day.

I think we can all agree with you on that, because the segment IS a guilty pleasure.

Edited on 02/07/2015 10:13am