Sesame Street

Weekdays 7:00 AM on PBS Premiered Nov 10, 1969 In Season

thefanof

Sesame Street Fan Reviews (112)

• Seriously, this kind of stuff can kill you. If you need to learn something, use the computer. If you want to learn about numbers, go to the casino. The list goes on and on.

0.1
    I'm one of those anti PBS guys because people are right about how bad PBS. Right now, I'm talking about something that is supposably trying to help educate little kids. They did it the wrong way. How do furry little... things help you learn stuff? Will some thing in a big-ass bird constume help kids? All it does is influence some serious eating because that big yellow bird guy is a big-ass thing. Why? All little kids want to be just like him. Then whats that little red guy called again? Elmo? Yeah, I think that is him (or her). He is not funny, but pathetic. He is not enjoyable, but boring. He is not dead... yet. He's just less alive than living things. And who the hell names his goldfish "Doggie"? All the other puppet looking things are demonstrating the meaning of "stupidity". If you want your kids to learn, have them play Star Wars: KOTOR to teach them how to read. If you want to teach them numbers, then teach them in any way that doesn't sound like a waste of time. If you want to help your kid know about all the crap in life, you tell them what you know and help them understand. Just keep them away from this show before they attempt to jump out the window attempting to fly. About 1 in 4 kids die in the USA from Sesame Street. Too bad I was delerious in the middle of the night when I finally heard those words. Turns out people were like me: trying to make a better world. If you don't know what the hell i just said, it means it's not true, but can happen very soon.
HBO