Sex and the City

Let There be Light

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 04, 2004 on HBO

• Steve moves into Miranda's apartment, Samantha reignites an old flame.

This episode was so amazing. I really enjoyed watching it. Miranda and Steve are finally back together... They accused Robert of messing with Steve's things. Samantha reunites with Richard Wright... It was almost like she could be cheating on Smith. It was so well written. I loved this whole episode. Carrie seems so excited about having Alexsandr as a lover, but then realizes that she is not ready for a lover. Everyone gave an amazing performance in this episode. The actors shined on screen. This episode was perfect, just like all the others. This episode, in my opinion, was a series classic.
  • Steve moves into Miranda's apartment, Samantha reignites an old flame.

• Painful to watch... in a good way.

I cried when I saw this episode. Samantha must have felt so lucky for having Smith in her life. I guess, leaving Richard was a right decision afterall.

Smith was such an ideal man - he\\\'s undeniably gorgeous, extremely thoughtful and has a genuine heart. What else would Sam ask for? I\\\'d say nothing more...

Miranda is one of my most favorite character in this show. That scene where she assumed that her ex-boyfriend Robert was obsessed about her was really funny. Well, it only teaches us never to assume anything if we don\\\'t want something to backfire on us.