Sex and the City

The Big Time

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 30, 2000 on HBO

• I'm not pregnant...I'm drying up.

The women teach Charlotte about Kegel exercises. Steve decides that he wants to have a baby, but he and Miranda decide to try getting a dog instead of a baby. Big Mistake. Samantha stresses out that she is old and has bad sex with the old man in her building. Could she look any more bored under that guy? Carrie gets a message from Big that changes her relationship with Aiden. Love Carries blue party dress and the whole groups outfits for the brunch where they are all in the bathroom together, Mirandas grey suit, plus Mirandas hair is starting to look a lot better in this episode.
  • This episode is a great example of everything that sex and the city is. It really shows each character\'s personality

I was just watching the episode last night on my dvds and now thinking about it love how it shows every girls characters. Its a good example of samantha and her sex drive. It shows carrie and her relationship problems. Then of course there is miranda with steve and how she always seems to settle and then decide its not what she wants. Then charalotte, with her crazy views on love and life. She was so set and determined to find a husband and ended up finding him by accident. Something that doesn\'t seem in her character but really gave her a good story line. It also has plenty of times when the girls are together and those are the times that i love to see the most.