Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!

Mystery of the Missing Mystery Solvers

Aired Saturday 8:00 AM Feb 10, 2007 on The CW

• The best episode yet!

I absolutely love this episode because its dark and mysterious. The masked host that gave out the awards,all the mystery solvers,and best of all u dont know what is going to happen next! When everyone starts dissapearing u dont know who will be next! I thought for sure shaggy and scooby-doo would go but they didnt! And never in my wildest dreams would I think shag and scoob would save everyone! The only real dissapointment was that the cool,mysterious,masked host guy was that weird agent boss guy but I think I kinda already knew by his voice. So if any of u "i dont watch cartoons because i'm mature" people dont watch this show then watch this episode because it makes the show worth watching!!!
  • Funny as all get out!

If you are a Scooby-Doo fan or if you remember watching Scooby-Doo as a kid but haven't thought about it in a while you should check out this new show. It is hilarious. One of the best SD shows ever! Shag and Scooby have inherited a couple of Billion dollars and they live in a mansion with a pesky robot butler, and a live in Frech chef. However they are still the silly chow hounds and blundering dou that we all have come to love over the years. They don't go and unmask a new villian every week like the previous SD shows and the rest of the gang is not around. But they do get into alot of hilarious situations all by themselves.